Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help from Rogues 220+

Hey,

Recently I leveled too 212, using a build I thought was best for rev Rev Adds, and was wondering what I can change to now. I am currently a hybrid-ish. I have roughly 1.3k str with adds and 700 dex-ish and about 5.7k hp. Recently got EDL, and as I have one training partner with me, I make a circle in forbidden halls.

http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Aerial <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Current Items

Keep in mind that the royal precision brace is now the +9 sneaky and str brace from old yule event.

Looking for feedback on skills, stats, and which gear I should upgrade.

Thanks!
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Re: Need help from Rogues 220+

Hey, im no pro rogue but im pretty sure spite dagger is not the best for tower due to the towers high resistance to poison dmg. Plus with the dext it adds dmg to ss(poison dmg skill) and attack/defence. I personally have axe for my rogue. But if you dont want to do the axe/haste ring combo then im not sure what to tell you...
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Poison is not resisted more than anything else on normal mobs in tower. It only becomes weaker to some types of damage such as heat and ice when a lure of that type is casted.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Really depends if you want faster kills and don't mind popping restos or you want better surviability. If you want faster kills flip flop ur dex/str and use rip,sneak,qs,ls,ss and dagger is just fine. Hp is fine but you may want more energy.
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona