Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue?

If you think rogues get outdpsed on a Prot fight because of Ranger EDL quivers, I think you don't know the fight very well :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

If you think rogues get outdpsed on a Prot fight because of Ranger EDL quivers, I think you don't know the fight very well :lol:
Ere are many reasons rogues get out dps'd at prot, I mentioned one of them. Melee dps have a distinct disadvantage, either run out of rotor blades, or self heal thru it and take the haste debuff. Either way, losing valuable dps. If you're getting frozen, that's just poor planning or multi boxing. The purple freeze is easy to avoid if you pay attention, but again you have to move so dps is dropping again.

And I stand by my statement, more divine dmg wins.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

Ere are many reasons rogues get out dps'd at prot, I mentioned one of them. Melee dps have a distinct disadvantage, either run out of rotor blades, or self heal thru it and take the haste debuff. Either way, losing valuable dps. If you're getting frozen, that's just poor planning or multi boxing. The purple freeze is easy to avoid if you pay attention, but again you have to move so dps is dropping again.

And I stand by my statement, more divine dmg wins.
You just explained plenty of instances why rogues dps are lower and yet your conclusion completely ignored it. If there are no Rotor Blades and Power Surge, then rogues would have much better dps.
or put a Ranger in melee range and mimic the same movement as rogues, and then see. Gear also come into play, unless we're all just talking full EDL and average raid gear at 220+. Gele weapons would alter results as well.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You would probably see more rogue kills due to size of lock groups. an equal sized group of Rangers will always beat the rogues. As a Mage ive even locked prot with 4-5 in group consistently when I'm with rangers, up against 7 rogues
Our proteus dps groups in Epona are generally mixed, with rogues rangers and mages all being in the same groups as each other most of the time. In these groups, the vast majority of our proteus kills are rogues with only one incredibly well geared ranger (Two godly bow rings, poison set, dg helm and gloves, reaper, godly and imp dmg attk hrung braces) being able to compete/get kills consistently with rogues in group

At necro, the rogue group normally locks and gets kill as well, unless we have many poison lux offhands/non dl+ daggers (which isnt often)
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Best DPS class, easy to lvl, but extremely expensive (well, for us Eponians anyway :(). Do you have a clan that supplies frozen/dl/edl?
Wrong. Ranger best for endgame and mage best for low tier bosses. Rogue is the middleman. The higher the resistances of a boss are the stronger becomes ranger and the lower the resistances are the stronger becomes mage.
Your rogues must be doing something wrong then. I have plenty of gelebron kills even while helping kill the crystals while Rangers autoing the whole time. I don't get proteus kills for obvious reasons. Rogues are pro lockers and have great skills and autos.

I wouldn't say any class is the best or worst dps class for endsgame. They each have their individual purposes and some are better at certain bosses then others.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU