Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Top tier rogue equips

Could we get some screenies of some of those top tier rogue equips? such as the lux, rings, braces, etc they are using :) Thank you

Not really after the items themselves, want to see the setups and what others are using :)
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

Re: Top tier rogue equips

Could we get some screenies of some of those top tier rogue equips? such as the lux, rings, braces, etc they are using :) Thank you

Not really after the items themselves, want to see the setups and what others are using :)
Somewhat unclear as to what you want...basically you want to see what gear high lvl endgame rogues are using?
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Somewhat unclear as to what you want...basically you want to see what gear high lvl endgame rogues are using?
Yes he is wanting to see what type of gear we use.
obay death

For some reason can't upload pic maybe too large
Armor :Full dl
Mainhand:Thaumaturgic dagger
Offhand :Runic dagger of spite
Ammy:Wyldshrine amulet of sun
Charm: Spider charm +40 str +5qs/assa(switch to mighty sunfire charm of frost for lixin+60 cold dmg)
Bracelets: Strargem brace of assassin/Imperial riftskull brace of finesse(+90 str/dex)
Rings :Royal ss/grand ss/runic ring of valor /+45 fire damage(switch to +9 ripo for lixin)
Lvl 204
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Rings :Royal ss/grand ss/runic ring of valor /+45 fire damage(switch to +9 ripo for lixin)
Lvl 204
Wtf? Royal grand ss and 45 fire damage? Just stack 4x runic rings like everyone else... Need I explain how the 1.2k increase in attack, 1.8k increase in Hp and 300 increase in strength is better than 9 ss points and 45 fire damage?

I could start by saying 1 ss ring is basically 50 dps...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Lvl 204
what? Royal grand ss and 45 fire damage? Just stack 4x runic rings like everyone else... Need I explain how the 1.2k increase in attack, 1.8k increase in Hp and 300 increase in strength is better than 9 ss points and 45 fire damage?

Not everyone wants to buy 4 runic rings?
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Lvl 204
what? Royal grand ss and 45 fire damage? Just stack 4x runic rings like everyone else... Need I explain how the 1.2k increase in attack, 1.8k increase in Hp and 300 increase in strength is better than 9 ss points and 45 fire damage?

Yes I'm aware of that but funds are a little low lol, offhand mainhand ammy ring combos. I am waiting for a hrung dmg ring fire/poison and ditch grand ss at 210 cause of skill cap. That said I am not sure if 4 runics are the best dps combo. Cud use some numbers if you can provide
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

This is what i use
Full Dl armor
Runic dagger of spite
Dl dagger/thaumaturgic dagger

Ammy- str stargem neck
Misc- garanak bladeleaf/imperial qs charm
Braces- royal vital cuff of smiting/royal mighty bracer of precision/Godly qs brace
Rings- reaper ring/80 cold ring/runic ring of valour x2/imperial ember drake ring of cunning
World:Epona
Clan:Enigma
XSwiftBlazeX Lv 221 Rogue one of the Rarest Account in Epona (Bald)
XxBlazexX Lv 156 Warrior PvP Warrior Invincible Butcher - Retired
________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what I'm working with atm

Yes I know strength builds are preferable to many now in tower, but I really could care less, dex is more fun to me
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (162.57 KiB) Viewed 3570 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (184.18 KiB) Viewed 3570 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (180.9 KiB) Viewed 3570 times
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

This is what I'm working with atm

Yes I know strength builds are preferable to many now in tower, but I really could care less, dex is more fun to me
Tp why're you wearing Shadow Secrets helm? lol
But very smexy gear nonetheless.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh