Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Comment on my build

Hey guys, can you tell me what you think about this build would really appreciate it

Skills are: shadow strike 25
Quick strike 25
Double attack 25
Lifesteal 25
Assassinate 5(miscs boost)
Rend 5(once i get aggy brace)
Attachments
image.jpg
Dex is going to get to 400 and vit to 300
image.jpg (205.39 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
image.jpg
i'm going to buy a haste ring and ice crystal ring of dex to get it to 400,at lvl 120 im going get a rend aggy brace to replace the spectral brace
image.jpg (207.97 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
image.jpg
im also going to get full obsidion at lvl 130+ and a lvl 100 damage helm,
image.jpg (213.31 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Re: Comment on my build

dont replace spec brace for rend aggy brace.

Try to get more gear that adds attack cuz your attack is a bit low... switch out that aggy trident for a dagger

other than that youre ok

I'm going to replace the spec brace cause i dont need the energy regen , the proc is quite usefull tho but the aggy brace also gives a stat boost.my brace gives me 800 attack and in gonna get my dex to 400 so i think I'm going to be okay with low attack, lots of people have been telling me to swap out my aggy trident for a dagger but do u know what dagger u should use instead of trident would really appreciate it.

Try to get more gear that adds attack cuz your attack is a bit low... switch out that aggy trident for a dagger

other than that youre ok

I'm going to replace the spec brace cause i dont need the energy regen , the proc is quite usefull tho but the aggy brace also gives a stat boost.my brace gives me 800 attack and in gonna get my dex to 400 so i think I'm going to be okay with low attack, lots of people have been telling me to swap out my aggy trident for a dagger but do u know what dagger u should use instead of trident would really appreciate it.
What's your current level?
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

other than that youre ok

What's your current level?
like it shows on the picture i'm lvl 114

id like to add that i have tried met dagger,cruel knife,2015 yule lfs lvl 90 req dagger, opal dagger and i didn't like them and i didn't think they were very good for lvling other than that i dont think there are any other daggers i can use at my current lvl