Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: what are good stats and skills for rouges?

strength 204
dex 5
focus 33
vitality 153

this is 966 health, 100 energy, 603 attack, 339 dmg

bandage wounds 15/15 rend 15/15 fast reflexes 15/15 poison weapon 15/15 quick strike 15/15 sneaky 5/15

i am a level 75 rogue with full warden except chest and wep, i have zodiac gloves and use an ancient lance, my dagger ability is 741 first aid 385 cunning 750 novelty 147 spear 494

please note that eliminating dex means you cannot use ancient leather or lamellar armour, or darkrun, so i suggest lowering strength and having dex at 55 until you have warden armour, then use a rebirth book to take away all dex (warden doesnt need) and put on strength :) hope that helped :)

pigman
75 rogue
morrigan
guardian of godlyPHOENIX
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Hello,
As a rogue I prefer higher damage when in battle. No need for Hp when they die so fast you don't recieve hit. :lol:
My stats are as follows: :twisted:
Level 85 Rogue
320 Strength, 60 Dex (for pathfinder), 5 Focus, and 70 Vitality.
Sneaky 15/15, Quickstrike 15/15, Hide 17/17, Rend 15/15, Distract 15/15, Poison Weapon 14/15. All others are 1/15
Cunning is 850/850, Dagger is 850/850, Cunning is 850/850.

This is a high DPS setup for the rogue, I have found these stats are the best for beastly damage. ;)
AngelEyes-Mage-Lvl-80+
MotherNature-Druid-Lvl-180+
DivineDaggers-Rogue-Lvl-170+ Second device.
Clan (Outliers) World Rhiannon

Hello
I m fr3gryf, rogue lvl91 in taranis( full meteor)
As a pure dps i really prefer damage:)
I think you can add some dex but i m full strenght( i dont know exactly how mich is it but i pût ALL my point in str) you can now do everything you want in the World and nobody can ks you:) thats great
Of course the only problème is that you cant solo any little boss for xp, ( even masters are really hard)
I gave about 250hp and 600 dmg:)
Hope it help you:)
Fr3

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Level 90 rogue fully upgraded.
Stats are 390/15/5/60
Golden bodkin and Heroic Ammy.
15/15 Sneak Attack, Poison Weapon, Quickstrike and Rend
The other skills are personal preference.
You need a king or icelord dagger.
When fighting bosses, after your tank engages, sneak->Quickstrike->rend->Quickstrike. Swap your big dagger for meteoric amd go to town until sneak attack is off cool down. Equip king or icelord dagger. Repeat.

- Lone, based on what's been said here and using applied knowledge from Zum, I'd say 800 ish health is fine, I get by on that and Rogues and are a pure dps class and really shouldn't be getting hit, enough dex to use and switch gear if desired, min focus and the rest in strength. Of course, this entire discussion could be moot when we factor in the new update.

Good luck!
Zumuclyst
Ranger
Arawn
Serenity