Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Group or Solo?

I am lvl 137 and lvl sometimes solo and sometimes grouped up depending whos on but not quite sure if it benefits me more to grp up or solo. When i solo i normally have a friend plvl me.
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn

Re: Group or Solo?

A good general rule is if you clear all the mobs in your area solo or if you are running out of mobs with a group it is better to solo. (Or find a smaller group) That will generally get you the most xp gain. That being said, it will most likely be cheaper to level with a druid than without.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

I have full obsid armor except bp for armor. I use combo lixes. My weps are Adamant dagg and fiery axe. Have a haste ring, royal life steal, royal rip, and major firefang ring. 1m Sunshard dmg ammy.
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn

I have full obsid armor except bp for armor. I use combo lixes. My weps are Adamant dagg and fiery axe. Have a haste ring, royal life steal, royal rip, and major firefang ring. 1m Sunshard dmg ammy.
Train solo if:
  • You are not afraid to use restoration potions
  • You can efficiently kill boggans (it looks like you can with you gear and skills)
Train with one more partner if:
  • You want to use less plat per level
  • Maximize xp gain by finding the optimal training partner
  • Socialize
Boggans can get pretty annoying in the sense that they are clustered in caves and maneuvering around them gets pretty tough without attracting other boggans. Therefore my advice to you is to find a mage or rogue/ranger your level and efficiently kill them for maximum experience gains.

If you need help build-wise, I am glad to provide assistance. Have fun and good luck leveling ;)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I saw your guide and im strength atm but i may try the dex build you made :)
Go for it buddy! The dex-build is the best until you are fully geared in dragonlord and have the necessary high-end gear to make it efficient.

Until then, enjoy survivability and high skill damage. Your pockets with thank you later ;)

If you need help, feel free to ask.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I did some math and for me solo lvling was 30-40% faster everywhere except 165-179 firbolgs, but the only reason firbolgs were slower than grouping is because of their amount of hp and high damage output caused me to die alot and have to fight some mobs 2 or more times to kill them (being a rogue i had low hp).

but thats just me, its different for everyone

Only time i ever grouped was when a clannie asked me to.
Smaaug: level 224 rogue
Br1s1ingr: level 223 mage
Orya: level 220 ranger
Yarwo: level 168 druid
Toxic

sulis

I saw your guide and im strength atm but i may try the dex build you made :)
Go for it buddy! The dex-build is the best until you are fully geared in dragonlord and have the necessary high-end gear to make it efficient.

Until then, enjoy survivability and high skill damage. Your pockets with thank you later ;)

If you need help, feel free to ask.
Getting the end game gear needed will be difficult considering im in Braves/Blaze on Arawn and not the top clan (Resurgence). Sure we get some locks once as a while but no one in clan has actually gotten full dl without buying it that i know of.
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Arawn