Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking

Looking for you best 150+ build. I am 152 at the time I am writing this. I have almost full ancient beastbone (missing chest obviously) I have a bone dagger, dagger of bounty, 10 energy per tick bracelet, no ammy at the moment, 30 dmg misc. no second bracelet. +3 ss ring, +4 riposte ring, +4 or +3 rend ring, and haste ring.

Thanks in advance ~Superdpser of Rosemerta
MaxHeal level 110 druid
Superdpser level 148 rogue

Re: Looking

I level with a warrior who doesnt always keep agro
I like this!
Always blame the warriors, it's always there fault!! :p
Their*
also rogues' aggro rise is pretty high, u could always spam distract, while i believe warriors' altough they're able to do massive dps is low, even when i get kills on mobs when lvling with rogues/mages, i still can barely get aggro

warrior + rogue is a good combo, i love rogues' sneaky and riposte on my shatter
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Looking

I level with a warrior who doesnt always keep agro
I like this!
Always blame the warriors, it's always there fault!! :p
Their*
also rogues' aggro rise is pretty high, u could always spam distract, while i believe warriors' altough they're able to do massive dps is low, even when i get kills on mobs when lvling with rogues/mages, i still can barely get aggro

warrior + rogue is a good combo, i love rogues' sneaky and riposte on my shatter
If you're getting kills over rogues and mages in your leveling group I think it's time to find some new partners, ESPECIALLY if the rogue is using riposte while you can barely get aggro.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]