Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

bone or frozen?

hey i am a lvl 143 rogue what is the best bone dagger lvl140 req or frozen dagger? I guess you want to know my gear also for this question.
axe of triumpfh amulet of stars or necklace of the pyre 1 energy and healt bracelet royal aggy ring haste ring and royal lifesteal and grand shadow.
ty if you can help :)

Re: bone or frozen?

Also. Idk about your worlds but for 1 purple lion crest on rosemerta it is around 300-350k ea and you need 2.. Which naked the bone dagger better.. And then you spend the extra money on sk/sc
MaxHeal level 110 druid
Superdpser level 148 rogue

I have a few questions:

1. Is frozen dagger better than Adamant Dagger? And why?

2. I saw the majority of replies say that frozen is better than wrymbone if you have axe offhand, but why is it better? Because I'm sure wrym dag has more base damage and attack.

Thanks for answers.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

I have a few questions:

1. Is frozen dagger better than Adamant Dagger? And why?

2. I saw the majority of replies say that frozen is better than wrymbone if you have axe offhand, but why is it better? Because I'm sure wrym dag has more base damage and attack.

Thanks for answers.
dmg isnt everything, dps has damage and speed factor (damage per second)
frozen has speed of 1900, with axe offhand the dmg + speed will be extremely high, while the adamant and normal wyrmbone dagger have around 2300 speed, adamant has +300 to ability and 86 dmg or so, and wyrmbone has +400 ability and 96 (?) dmg

the one worth getting in overall dps is the anc wyrmbone dagger, with also around 2300 speed i think, 106 dmg and +500 ability, altough if u got tons of dmg gear, such as ammy, rings, axe, charm, bracelets, es/dl (not just dl, all the things together or most of them), frozen will prob be better by far
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex