Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spear Rogue epic build?

So I found the guide for a solo spear rogue build, and it turns out, the stats are similar to what I was always preferable to, skill set is literally every damage skill you have. It's good build for any rogue. Pretty much 300 VIT, 150 STR and the rest in dex
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Spear Rogue epic build?

I dont know if this is true but if u have an offhand i think a dagger build is a lot better.
I think this beacause say u had an offhand with 200 heat dmg. And u had a choic between a dagger with a speed of 2000 and a spear with the speed of 3000 that means u can hit 3 times with the dagger when the spear hits 2 times in the same amount of time
The heat dmg offhand always stays constant and if u hit 3 times with the dagger u get a 600 (3 x 200) plus from the offhand and if u hit two times with the spear u get a 400 (2 x 200) heat dmg extra

So with my logic if u use more auto its better to have a dagger and most skill
if u spam skills go for spear if u dont have an offhand
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

The entire reason one would use a spear build to effectiveness is to spam skills. My alt can 2-3 hit mobs my lv with an onyx spear and golden trident. :lol: Pretty much quick lving spam 2 skills in a row or use skill then wait for auto to come behind it.
Taranis
Druid: Thornstar lv 107
Rogue: ThornInMySide lv 85
Mage: F1r3B01t lv 38

i was using onyx spear to lvl and honestly you need like an str/dex based offhand like a trident to really do this properly. and yes for spamming skills, double attack, qs ss maybe ripose maybe lifesteal (if you wanna die less then yes). only thing is it sucks you cant use sneaky with a spear. bleh.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]