Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Assessment of update 4 skills

Forgot to say.. Skewer actually has a slight range on it, meaning you can cast out of a mob or bosses auto-range.. Also works great for overlapping with a druid (in between the 1 second that it takes a druid to recast root from when it fails. :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

As far as aoe an farming I think every rogue can agree, I myself run (currently) +5,4,3 riposte rings, run through a room grab all aggro riposte kills all the 1,2,3 star mobs use life steal an shadow on 4 stars that are left move to the next room, very quick farming. The trick is finding a room you can run fast and close enough to grab quick aggro of mobs. I just got out of pirates moving into spiders. Nice getting 10-12 gold coins in an hour, plus the bunch of others, manuals rings to sell an what not. Oh and shadow strike. Life steal, an resposte can all be done from my dragon staff for faster farming.
Hope this helps a little for anyone if not then oh well.

Rip pretty much does it for me for farming, I would probably never use an aoe skill on my rogue but something with explosive arrow's damage can't hurt to add.
I am all for this knife throw thing. If its good damage it sounds like it could be awesome in a boss with heavy aoe. Run out of range, throw knife, shadowstrike back in. Awesome.
Also I wish some skills like poison and reflex were just passive, it would be cool but I guess CH hasn't gotten cool enough for passive abilities yet... (Attunements and steady aim and meditate and some others should be passive too)

Perfect solo level DPS build In order (use as combinations)

(use buffs)
1st- shadowstrike to approach them.
2nd- quickstrike get some fast above-average damage
3rd- rend (let it damage them w/ auto while your quick skills load)
4th- riposte (you can cast before or after rend for 2 heavy damage 100% free hits)

then repeat your first 2 skills

max out all 4 then apply extra points on reflexes. hope this helps you level!
Hatred, Rogue since 2011

World- Herne
Clan- W1LDORC5HIDS