Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which lux offhand to get for rogue?

I am a level 60 rogue at the moment and am debating on getting either a golden blade of ice (to share with my ice mage), golden bodkin of spirits or a golden dagger of venom. Was wondering which one would be more useful to get once i get the 250k needed to buy one of these. I want to know what is more useful in the long run? The ice blade i can use with my mage but the dagger has a 15 per tick health and energy regen. I have 70k currently.

Re: Which lux offhand to get for rogue?

Tbh if you have no lux save up 130k, Get bodkin for 90-110k then have 20k stand in castle buying and reselling till you get 170, Buy heroic ammy for 150k , Then same thing again save to 120k, Buy heroic gloves for 100k... This is how i got over 1 m of lux
Name - 5000 (5k)
Class - ranger
Lvl - 76+
Clan BadaBing

I am the Almighty PlayerOne from Crom, I quit there but this is merely just for my friends!

Why is there the need for hate?

The ice will do more damage, and if you have a mage nearby, casting lures, will do a lot more damage than the poison..

... But ... The regen is very handy, if you need it. I have owned and enjoyed both the venom, and fire OW lux offhands, and I see good with both,

I think you need to go with how you play, and what you feel would benefit you, and the people you play with, most. It sounds like you have some saving to do, and can use that time, to figure out what you like the best.

Good luck!
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

if ur mage is H2H ice then get him ice blade
usually i use golden blade on my rogue, but i prefer getting the regen from bracelet and the dmg from offhand
even tho u will need the rejuv, u got a mage with u, who can possibly be lures mage if u want, but if u want him as fire/ice mage, go with elemental blade, and save for other rejuv
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex