Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 3 Questions about Strength

Is alot of str too much str?

What do youll think is the max amount of str a level 181 should have?

After a certain amount of str is added that no more should be added?
It really depends on what skills you are using and what you are aiming for, here what str, & dex really does
Str - will boost all your str type skills such as sneaky, rend, quick strike, and riposte.

Dex - will boost and show and help you gain doing over 2500 with shadow strike, and if you happen to be like me a rogue who uses the dex and that skill that allows skills to be hardly ever missed with a dex round 250 is good with add ons making your dex be around 380-400 which will help in bosses so mages never will miss their spells, rangers never miss their skill attacks and so, also another rogue aka maybe one of your friends could use smoke bomb which is always good for bosses.

Back to your topic and questions though go with round well I will pm you lol my stats :)
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Re: 3 Questions about Strength

1. after 300 str or a bit more, it gets nerfed, for example i would get good dmg per 5 str before 300, and 2 dmg per 5 str after 300 (and thats when im using warrior, the class who got the highest physical dmg weapons)
2. 300, 350 max - including gear, dex is better for rogues, and mostly vit
3. ur asking the same question damn it lol, i usually prefer to do just 300, but like i said u can higher it a bit like 350, i would never suggest to go over 400 or something, those pts which give u just 2 dmg per 5 pts, can go to stats like dex which gives u 5 attack + 10 defence + highering skills dmg per 5 pts, or vit which gives u like 30 health (maybe?) per 5 pts

or focus if ur bored and moron
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex