Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: i cant solo

thx all soo much, i have leveled 3 times since. i got obsidian breeches (94 armor, 28 poison dmg)
i bought an offhand that adds 100 dex from my bro ADJR and haste, and a skill. i just load up on restos and sk and I'm lovn every minute of it!
Hatred, Rogue since 2011

World- Herne
Clan- W1LDORC5HIDS

Give yourself 2k health. Get 150 str then go rest dex. Use fast reflex shadow lifesteal and riposte(rest points in quickstrike). Try and take nothing more then a 3*. Make sure you have a regen offhand and your armour is needed.
Why quickstrike? That skill is crap for bossing and not too great on mobs at the level we level on
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

Why quickstrike? That skill is crap for bossing and not too great on mobs at the level we level on
In case you've been living under a ROCK for the past few months, quick strike is now working as originally intended and is now one of our best skills. The skill does not affect the rate of auto attacks at all, so whatever damage is dealt is 100% free damage.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

In case you've been living under a ROCK for the past few months, quick strike is now working as originally intended and is now one of our best skills. The skill does not affect the rate of auto attacks at all, so whatever damage is dealt is 100% free damage.
Actually i have been living in a house like normal folks now and days and i do not know if i could say the same for you, but if you boss and you don't have any lures or shatter, quickstrike is junk. I had a 2100 damage quickstrike doing 400 on a boss. I'd rather that many skills points elsewhere like poison weapon, which would add up to a great sum of irresistable damage
Last edited by CH45E on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

get quest item for full quest set buff (frozen recommended)
so also get rid of gloves and get haste ring when having full quest set

shadowstrike
quickstrike
lifesteal
ripsote
fast reflexes

5 skills that gives u epic soloing, i rather having fast reflexes as an extra

stats, lower str to 300 (including)
whats ur dex? rogue also need dex
got enough energy regen? enough energy?
dex is also defence and not just skills, which gives u dodge from melees
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

On normal mobs its amazing an on bosses its extra damage to your auto. Your auto hardly hits so posion weapon isnt as good as you think.
Well that really depends on your attack and your smokebomb. I understand dl bosses have op defense, but if you wear some extra attack gear/max abilities/good dex/ etc, you may be able to hit it some more

@chaoslord at higher levels a combo elix can barely get your anywhere
it takes many elixirs per level

for a lvl 105 id say they could get me maybe 2/3 of a level
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Actually i have been living in a house like normal folks now and days and i do not know if i could say the same for you, but if you boss and you don't have any lures or shatter, quickstrike is junk. I had a 2100 damage quickstrike doing 400 on a boss. I'd rather that many skills points elsewhere like poison weapon, which would add up to a great sum of irresistable damage
In case you hadn't noticed, if you are hitting very low due to high resists on a boss, everyone will be hitting that low. That's kinda the entire point of resists. When training unlured my 2500 quickstrike still hits 2k frequently. I'm not sure where your problem lies.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135