Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why do rogues call agro so quick

Just wondering why do rogues call agro so quick. I was on my lv 66 rogue and a lv 144 ranger was killing a baoban sidhe. I used shadowstrike once and straight away got aggro. I think that is a bit stupid when i only hit about 30 and they're hitting 400+ normal
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Re: Why do rogues call agro so quick

Im sick of no rogues on the server using distract. Its there for a reason.
do you even have a rogue?? most of the skill points we get are put into all the dps skills: shadowstrike, qs, sneaky, assassinate, (sometimes) fast reflex and poison weapon, and riposte. we dont have enough points to put into distract if we want to max those other skills. the whole purpose of a rogue is dps.
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

I agree with Yilley. Bosses are now smarter and will go after lower lvls and sometimes druids over top dps. Also, they will go for toons closer to them as well. The rogue was probably standing back from the mob, you using shadowstrike put you right in front of the mob. If it was real life, of course the boss would wack you because you are in range rather than ignoring you and running after the rogue.
Pikel
188 Druid
Rapture Eve
Rhiannon

Guide To Aggy Loot:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=22212

Yes ive played a rogue.

Rogues can dps wo aggro if u just take a hit and get distract.

Thats what being a rogue is. How can you complain about aggro when you have a skill to handle that?

Or learn better aggro control and focus on adds on new bosses.

If i saw 1/10 rogued have distract I would retract my statments but sadly noone does. Drop rend it sucks anyway

Yes ive played a rogue.

Rogues can dps wo aggro if u just take a hit and get distract.

Thats what being a rogue is. How can you complain about aggro when you have a skill to handle that?

Or learn better aggro control and focus on adds on new bosses.

If i saw 1/10 rogued have distract I would retract my statments but sadly noone does. Drop rend it sucks anyway
Okay, get hit 900, cast distract, get hit another 1800 while casting/reacting, dead, waste of points.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]