Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best stats?

What are the best stat points to put into rogue? Lvl 85 rogue with hero gloves, dia chest, meteor dag, lethal sgain dubh and rest meteoric. Jw just bought a rebirth wondering if i should change :)
Lvl 110 rogue
Rosmerta

Re: Best stats?

You could find this info if you bothered to read the awesome rogue guides available...however, since you seem inclined to not read the valuable information available to you, I would suggest a dex build with 2 to 1 pts in dex and str. Also make sure to put enough points in vit so you don't die. probably around 1k to 1.5k hp. If you need energy you will also have to put some points in focus.

All this information is available in the guides, with my dex build coming directly from papi's dex guide. Play around and decide what works for you. There is tons of rogue information available to you, more than any other class has on these forums. Use it to your advantage.

Oh, I would also recommend using the diamond knuckleblades as they are much better than met dagger or diamond dagger in my opinion.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

Really? Wow i love the dag. Quite fast and good dmg. K ty and i will go read the guides just wasnt thinking yesterday :)
No knucks are quite a bit better and dia dagger isnt very fast
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

Really? Wow i love the dag. Quite fast and good dmg. K ty and i will go read the guides just wasnt thinking yesterday :)
No knucks are quite a bit better and dia dagger isnt very fast
He uses meteoric dagger

Could someone help me sort out a new build, at 127 I recently got a agga brac adding 75 dex, 250 cunning and 5 fast reflexes,
I am wondering how this brac and a golden blade would fit into a dps build.. Help would be much appreiated thanks :)
184 Druid
205 Rogue
120 Ranger
201 Warrior
90 Mage
-RHIANNON-

Could someone help me sort out a new build, at 127 I recently got a agga brac adding 75 dex, 250 cunning and 5 fast reflexes,
I am wondering how this brac and a golden blade would fit into a dps build.. Help would be much appreiated thanks :)
Im currently using a frozen dagger stats are
str 200 (275)
dex 200
foc 10
vit rest
This works very well when grouping at ymirs and in the lava area which is suited towards your level
P.S. very jealous of aggy brace
if you want skills use all dex maxed and max either a str skill or bandage rest go to distract or bandage if you didn't max
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

Im currently using a frozen dagger stats are
str 200 (275)
dex 200
foc 10
vit rest
This works very well when grouping at ymirs and in the lava area which is suited towards your level
P.S. very jealous of aggy brace
if you want skills use all dex maxed and max either a str skill or bandage rest go to distract or bandage if you didn't max
just put your str at 225...
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor