Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue pvp guide

This is a great guide for lvl 80+ doing alteration after ruining their stats. Otherwise wtf? I'm a beginner rogue.. So no where in this guide or any others so far have I found a way to distribute my points each lvl. I can't add 150 str 50 Rex rest VIT at lvl 2. I thought guides were for beginners????......
Make one.

I'm a lvl 2 rogue you are 172. Yeah it's me that should make one
Why the hell are you asking for a pvp guide for level 2? Who are you anyway? The guides are to be used as REFERENCE. If you wanna be spoonfed because you are too afraid of doing work yourself then say with a big smile and innocent eyes 'petty pwease
Bwookie make a Guide fow me
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: Rogue pvp guide

This is a great guide for lvl 80+ doing alteration after ruining their stats. Otherwise wtf? I'm a beginner rogue.. So no where in this guide or any others so far have I found a way to distribute my points each lvl. I can't add 150 str 50 Rex rest VIT at lvl 2. I thought guides were for beginners????......
Make one.

I'm a lvl 2 rogue you are 172. Yeah it's me that should make one
Yes, because your the lvl 2! He doesn't have nearly as much info on being lvl 2 than you have
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.