Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For rogues who like it rough (guide)

Its a great guide, as a matter of fact I am really looking forward to toying with the skills for the build - I think I finally found a decent soloing build for my rogue, and with some explaianation, strategy/theory behind it I think I'm all set. Thanks a bunch KiyKiy.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

sounds awesome, maybe i'll try it once on my rouge tho hes lvl 83 (i do have hard time soloing but i need to lvl my vit and better armour ofc)
before i created my rouge i was looking on every rouge tank i could see (like u and pt), seems very good but for now i prefer dps, maybe i'll change it on higher lvl, tho dps with druid is very good combain to lvl on golems or any stronger mob

ty for the guide :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

With the gear out there these days a rogue can be massive dps and a half decent tank. I can happily swap from 1200+ damage (with 4k hp but low armour) to like 650 damage 650 armour and still 4k hp. So these days a good vit build can mean an awfull lot if I add. All my points into str I get around 1.42k damage but around 300hp... Worth it?? Not a chance
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

IMHO, this looks like a weak build.

Assuming that you have a druid, why would you need so much vitality? Investing some of these points into dexterity would/could significantly increase the chance of dodging and attacking, along with some defence rings to reduce the damage taken.

Well, what's with this energy regen? I'd say switch up those regen's for some DPS gear, helm as a Golden Helm and necklace as a radiant earth (or highest equivelant). In theory, these should give more than sufficient aggro, the only reason a tank takes aggro is due to another player taunting.

IMO, i think it's possible to tank with earthstone (or i can atleast), the defence from the greaves reduces the overall damage taken.

With more defence, less damage is taken. More vit counts for nothing when you have pots or a druid. If you're going to die, you're gonna die, although increasing your dex would/could prevent you from dying.

I bought the mountain shield today, i use it with my earthstone... No significant reduction in damage taken.

Rob. :lol:
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”