Melee classes skill speed depends on wep speed so haste gloves do help

Caster classes haste gloves do not help with skill speed
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: Problems with rogue skills

Thanks fr clearing that up tested it and ya ur right. Maybe the skills should rely on weapon speed so they can get the same effect??
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Okay papi, warriors can be pvp and tank build. A pvp build is a tank build. High armour, high health. I haven't lvled solo in forever. It's too slow. You get better exp in groups. I stopped lvling solo when I hit 120. Took too much time for healing and too many pots. So I bought sigils. 1321 health sigils to be exact. Sped up this process. Still not fast enough for my liking. I was used to lvling songz fast. I got songz to 90 in under 2 weeks back in February. OW is not much of a solo place. So I started using a healer. Then DonkeyPunch and I started leveling together and we noticed it was faster. So we invited another rogue. Desk. And damn, it was even faster exp. then we saw a low lvl training. Eliminater. We talked and he leveled with us because we wanted to go fast. (I recruited him after that level group to Avalon) then when rouges couldn't tank large mob groups we started to bring in tanks. And son of a gun. Leveled like a charm. I think I was like 3rd in my server to hit 150 behind Eliminater and Cmfl. Like 6th or 7th in all servers. Dps is perfect for a leveling group. Faster kills. Dps needs to be OP as hell on a rouge. Skills, melee, the whole 9 yards.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Okay papi, warriors can be pvp and tank build. A pvp build is a tank build. High armour, high health. I haven't lvled solo in forever. It's too slow. You get better exp in groups. I stopped lvling solo when I hit 120. Took too much time for healing and too many pots. So I bought sigils. 1321 health sigils to be exact. Sped up this process. Still not fast enough for my liking. I was used to lvling songz fast. I got songz to 90 in under 2 weeks back in February. OW is not much of a solo place. So I started using a healer. Then DonkeyPunch and I started leveling together and we noticed it was faster. So we invited another rogue. Desk. And damn, it was even faster exp. then we saw a low lvl training. Eliminater. We talked and he leveled with us because we wanted to go fast. (I recruited him after that level group to Avalon) then when rouges couldn't tank large mob groups we started to bring in tanks. And son of a gun. Leveled like a charm. I think I was like 3rd in my server to hit 150 behind Eliminater and Cmfl. Like 6th or 7th in all servers. Dps is perfect for a leveling group. Faster kills. Dps needs to be OP as hell on a rouge. Skills, melee, the whole 9 yards.
Great story about how you got the current environment to work for you, but i am missing your point.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Ehhh yea I rambled a bit. Sorry. Off track. My point being, is we need to be OP in our areas. No matter what. Solo and pvp stats should be stupidly boring. Btw. I heard you have mental stats. A dex build. That can't be good for bosses. What lvl your rogue? And world. I may check your rogue out sometime.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I agree with pig im a 142 rogue thats full dps and my brother is a dps worrier (level 142) who can out damage me with more hp and still take a hit. i find this unfair if rogues are suppose to be dps them make it so they can have an advantage over dps worriers.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

If a warr out hits you that's your fault, we beat warrs pretty easily
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Ehhh yea I rambled a bit. Sorry. Off track. My point being, is we need to be OP in our areas. No matter what. Solo and pvp stats should be stupidly boring. Btw. I heard you have mental stats. A dex build. That can't be good for bosses. What lvl your rogue? And world. I may check your rogue out sometime.
I haven't hit 100 yet but I am a dex build, 15 str 300 dex rest in vit. I was leveling with my rogue and tank together yesterday and the rogue is a better tank. He takes less damage than the tank because of all the dodges. I use haste gloves, a flaming sword offhand, diamond knuckles and maxed poison, reflex, rend, and quick. With this build I can kill every eyeball faster than my 116 mage.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Which will be useless for bossing at high levels (no offence) if you don't have the damage gear to replace raw strength
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon