Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#71
pigman wrote:well... really rogues should be OP at damage considering that damage is the only really good build we have

i also feel that the hast should be natural and stack with gloves, i dont want another skill

Perhaps but a skill would be better than nothing. That and if we hav to spend skill points on it there will be less whining
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#72
true,

what do you think of the frozen weapon issue? from meteoric to frozen rangers and warriors each became 100 faster and gained 20 dmg

rogues got 50 faster and gainer 15 damage

we got gimped on the weapon, the had increased in relation to one another previously
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#73
A skill is no good really wouldnt help at all really for play buyers. A natural haste effect would be much better even if the skill was 50% I would much prefer the natural haste on charc. Or if they can support that why not give every rogue a +10% haste boots fashion which stacks with all effects
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#74
pigman wrote:true,

what do you think of the frozen weapon issue? from meteoric to frozen rangers and warriors each became 100 faster and gained 20 dmg

rogues got 50 faster and gainer 15 damage

we got gimped on the weapon, the had increased in relation to one another previously


I actually understand Brooke's arguement, but it could go either way, I would have to do an experiment to determine which is better. I would guess that it is close enough to not argue about.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#75
Brookie wrote:A skill is no good really wouldnt help at all really for play buyers. A natural haste effect would be much better even if the skill was 50% I would much prefer the natural haste on charc. Or if they can support that why not give every rogue a +10% haste boots fashion which stacks with all effects


Well that's selfish. We need to improve the class for all players. And, we need to improve the class that gives us flexibility, gives us options, let's us help other toons, and fixes our problems while keeping us balanced with the other classes. Druids still have no haste options with their primary function, mages have no caster gloves. To give us natural haste without giving anything up would be unfair.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#76
Well papi. I kinda disagree. The biggest thing is, we can only dps. And this is MMO. Supposed to play with others. I think OTM is trying to make yea work together more. Hence wyverns that can't be soloed without heals. They are a group kill. Warriors should be stacked in tanking, druids in healing, mages in lures or nuking, rangers a mix of everything. And rogues should be absolutely OP in damage. No matter what.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#77
Warsong wrote:Well papi. I kinda disagree. The biggest thing is, we can only dps. And this is MMO. Supposed to play with others. I think OTM is trying to make yea work together more. Hence wyverns that can't be soloed without heals. They are a group kill. Warriors should be stacked in tanking, druids in healing, mages in lures or nuking, rangers a mix of everything. And rogues should be absolutely OP in damage. No matter what.


It all comes down to how does the game measure success?

Currently it is all level or money or gear, but since you can buy money and gear, level is the only thing you can't outright buy.

The only way to make the game fair in the only measuring stick available is that if you want to make a pure bossing rogue then you wouldn't be able to solo or pvp. Just like a bossing Mage or warrior or Druid stink at pvp and soloing. If you want to be a one hit wonder great but don't ask for massive damage and the ability to survive.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#78
Songz doesn't, he has like 1k hp and only levels in groups
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#79
I do believe haste gloves effect all casting time. Maybe you are thinking about cooldown. But as for casting skills haste gloves do effect this(correct me if I am wrong). This would not just help plat buyers. It would help none plat buyers too. As for a skill helps none plat buyers and not plat buyers when really without the plat buyers this game wouldn't be where it is. So having a skill would not please plat buyers and would also means less point of buying plat for haste elix. So not helping game at all. Really I want to see a natural haste on rogue cause we should be better for boss groups at dps then every other class on most bosses (maybe mages should be best at lavalord ignus) but back to the point. Everyother class has a second option rogues really don't so they should have at least 30% extra then every other class with same equips. When a ranger with Knucks can pretty muh stay within 5% of a rogue...
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Re: Problems with rogue skills

#80
Brookie wrote:I do believe haste gloves effect all casting time. Maybe you are thinking about cooldown. But as for casting skills haste gloves do effect this(correct me if I am wrong). This would not just help plat buyers. It would help none plat buyers too. As for a skill helps none plat buyers and not plat buyers when really without the plat buyers this game wouldn't be where it is. So having a skill would not please plat buyers and would also means less point of buying plat for haste elix. So not helping game at all. Really I want to see a natural haste on rogue cause we should be better for boss groups at dps then every other class on most bosses (maybe mages should be best at lavalord ignus) but back to the point. Everyother class has a second option rogues really don't so they should have at least 30% extra then every other class with same equips. When a ranger with Knucks can pretty muh stay within 5% of a rogue...


Haste gloves only work with auto attacks.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests