Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problems with rogue skills

Songz I'll explain with your method you fix one dagger once therefore not icing the class. With my method you fix all weapons making rogues a more powerfull dps class I hope you understand. He dagger is as powerfull as it was its the class which needs a boost
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

i think both should happen, dagger should get the boost and we should get natural haste increase
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Well Brookie. In your next post, say everything you want increase on. Tell me why give me examples. Ill try not to be big headed about it. I just want a better dagger and weapon damage to be incorporated into quickstrike.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I want rend to last twice as long and do another 20-30% damage per tick

Quickstrike should add base damage like you said

Assasinate should get buffed up to 1.5 times the amount its at now and less chance of evading but also colldown increased by 1.5 the amount.

Posion weapon should add a % of the person who is casting its damage(so you can still buff noobs) and timer on dex.

And we should have a natural % haste boost on the charc not a skill just naturally be faster this one is most important I believe

Okay. I agree with everything you just said. But one problem. I don't think OTM can get a formula for us to be naturally faster. Hence we have weapon speeds. So why not just buff our daggers speed? Not just frozen. Every dagger. Idk like 10-20% faster.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

If they can get a haste elix and haste gloves to give 30% and haste elix so I am pretty sure they can give rogues a extra 10% natural haste. If u buff all rogue weapons like knucks or spears then ranger and warrior can use too... So they get the buff too. And if you do to these weapons u don't give rogues who use knucks and spear a fair advantage at all... So imo needs I be more off a class thing. That's why I posted a post about passive skills in which Pigman I believe have the suggestion of an extra 10-20% Speed for rogues each class should be more powerfull to what thy do best and as Pigman suggested we are bottom of line there but I still stand by. That dagger does not need a change it's the class itself

i think the dagger needs changed as well as natural haste, the dagger should be proportionate to the other melee classes weps,
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Regarding the haste issue, rangers have their bow haste skill, why can't we have a melee hast skill? I would say it shouldnt stack with gloves so as not to be OP but should potentially give more haste. Then we would be faster and we could wear gloves that do other things.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

well... really rogues should be OP at damage considering that damage is the only really good build we have

i also feel that the hast should be natural and stack with gloves, i dont want another skill
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Yea a natural buff would be great. I don't want another skill.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack