Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problems with rogue skills

i would like qs to be returned to how it was pre update really... include weapon dmg and faster cast

sure dex build is feasible but what im really asking is for a fix for the skill, not complete makeover
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

i would like qs to be returned to how it was pre update really... include weapon dmg and faster cast.
I'm pretty sure u meant "faster cooldown" right? (since qs is already instant cast) :D
DonkeyPunch (Rogue) - Lvl 150
BilboBaggins (Mage) - Lvl 130
JiggaGlow (Druid) - Lvl 128
Morrigan, Clan Avalon

oops yeah sorry, faster cooldown and factor weapon damage into it
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Brookie, your math is like ridiculously wrong in this case. Like this stupidity is starting to piss me off. Our speed was increased by 50. Got a 15 peirce increase. Warriors speed increased 100 and got a 20 slash increase. How is it the most powerful? Honestly, brookie, think girl. 1900 times 2. That's 3800. So how do we get a 2-1 hit? Really? Do your math. Correct math. The real math. Not the 2000 to 1000 thing because its not even correct. Like where did 2000 and 1000 come from? If we had 1850 speed it still wouldn't be a 2-1 hit. It wouldn't be a 2-1 hit unless we had a 1400 speed. If you do the CORRECT math we get almost a hit and a half for every warrior swing. So almost every 2 swings a warrior has we have just one more swing. So please. Stop downing my theory just because I am beating on highscores. Kinda childish if I say so myself. Sore loser. Most rouges would be ready for a better dagger. A better rouge. Nope apparently you like be underpowered. This post is for admin to hopefully look over and get some ideas to make it more even. Not overpowered but even. We should be OP in melee damage though. That's the whole point of a rouge. We don't tank, heal, or stop anything. We freakin swing our daggers until something is dead. DPS. DAMAGE per second. That's our class' job. So please, if you wanna be a poor sport, go to another MMO.

Sorry everyone if ya had to read this. Yea it was mean. I tried to be nice last time but some people need to be shown there way I thinking is off. I may be crazy, but the math is there. Not those random numbers brookie threw out that aren't even adequate.

Brookie, Hun, look on my point of view. Don't be so narrow sighted. I tried seeing on your side, but I just don't get it. Idk if you had a brain fart or what. Your last paragraph was plausible. I almost agree with everything you said. I just like the idea of a stun move. I had it on other mmos I have played. My rouges/assassins/theifs always had a stun move to give a little extra time for damage. Very useful. But some people have opinions. Yours is different. Mines just better. Lol jkjk. Although stun move would greatly improve our class in soloing, and in PvP. Hands down. Even just a 5 second stun would be life changing in this game.

I am trying to be somewhat nice. Lol ask Pigman or TwoForFlinching. They know me. Usually I'd probably be flat out mean on stupidity. But being that way won't help. Hopefully since we are way difference in thoughts, we will get into the next beta and work TOGETHER on the rouge class. Shoot ideas off eachother. Improve this class as a DPS class. Sound good?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re a stun move the one plausible thing is if we use a sap which is a very common thief technique. Say if you used a sap instead of a dagger with sneaky it would stun for x sec. Not OP since you would have to choose.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

@ Warsong...

Although I agree that Brookie's post was somewhat idiotic... Infact a lot idiotic...

There is a saying about throwing stones when you live in glass houses...

Through your post you wrote "rouge" EVERY time you mentioned "rogue/s". You even have the word "rouge" in your sig. Bro... C'mon...
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

My post was using examples not doing proper maths I can clearly do that easy. I was posting to say the extra speed from the frozen dagger gives us a massive advantage. In ur post u said we should have lost 100 too incorrect if you wanted it to be even we should of lost about 75. My post being idiotic because I use examples to explain for someone who clearly did not know why they only decreased it by 50 rather then 100. And I'm gonna be onest here the 65 pirece on the weapon only counts for 455-460 of my total 1300 damage so increasing it by 5 would only make 35 extra damage about which isn't to much to complain about if I am completely onest... Can you stop calling me a girl also I am a man. Sigh... Stun move is far to much like warriors so I believe that is basically the same an well pretty pointless. Why not hide for a bit and the mob can't attack you but you can attack it. Seems more a rogue to me could also be used in pvp and would probs be better because then more then one person couldn't attack you while you can attack then rather then just stunning one person. I hate to say it wait no I don't... Songz just because you have an opinion on something does not mean your right. Again my example was NOT the proper numbers for rogue an warrior weapons! It was purely to show you how we got more of a boost in speed then you think. The frozen dagger is very powerfull it makes the rogue class the best dps by a good 20-30% easy
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

rangers with the right build rival us, our dagger did not get the buff it deserved
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

My post was using examples not doing proper maths I can clearly do that easy. I was posting to say the extra speed from the frozen dagger gives us a massive advantage. In ur post u said we should have lost 100 too incorrect if you wanted it to be even we should of lost about 75. My post being idiotic because I use examples to explain for someone who clearly did not know why they only decreased it by 50 rather then 100. And I'm gonna be onest here the 65 pirece on the weapon only counts for 455-460 of my total 1300 damage so increasing it by 5 would only make 35 extra damage about which isn't to much to complain about if I am completely onest... Can you stop calling me a girl also I am a man. Sigh... Stun move is far to much like warriors so I believe that is basically the same an well pretty pointless. Why not hide for a bit and the mob can't attack you but you can attack it. Seems more a rogue to me could also be used in pvp and would probs be better because then more then one person couldn't attack you while you can attack then rather then just stunning one person. I hate to say it wait no I don't... Songz just because you have an opinion on something does not mean your right. Again my example was NOT the proper numbers for rogue an warrior weapons! It was purely to show you how we got more of a boost in speed then you think. The frozen dagger is very powerfull it makes the rogue class the best dps by a good 20-30% easy
I agree that a stum move isnt needed really. And you spell rogue correctly so ur one up there too
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Pigman I don't see how ranger can get within 20% of a rogue with same gear even wih rapid
Shot they still hit slightly slower and then have to wait for cooldown. If your on a haste elix they need a good 30% more damage as rapid shot does not stack with haste(guessing you know) so again your 1 up. They get 30 more pirece from main weapon but then lose some damage from offhand and the fact that there skills need dex to be anygood do damage again is lost. But with right equip and right build you really should never ever get out dpsed by a ranger not even close on a haste elix for sure.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening