Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unfair Patch For Rogues Today

I read today that rangers had gotten more time to have their Camo to remain active, by 2 mins more added but us rogues still only have 30secends which is so not fair because both skills are basically very helpful in Other World, and I would love to have atleast 2 mins added to our skill Hide if not 4. Seriously I feel like rogues had been cheated and not been care for as much like most other classes and I love being a rogue but to keep having to cast hide when most mobs such as an Eyeball in Other World can sometimes see through it, I'm sure a lot of rogues do not like having to stop when they seeing a boss up and for example "Chained King" and not having any idols but having to cast hide every 30second, which is completely unfair and annoying cause if rangers had a compliant about a time on their Camo which was already a 1 min and 30sec more then us rogues and received even more time then why can't us rogues have more time ?

Admin please answer this or at least have a patch soon for us rogues who really are a big fan of hide and would like to have more time on having that skill being active. :ugeek:
Last edited by GodOZilla on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Re: Unfair Patch For Rogues Today

I never use or lvl up hide its a usless skill to me. Maybe you should ask for an idol or something from a clanny. And camo is a very crappy skill for that boss because rangers have to keep a distance still unlike rogues that can go fairly closer to it or mobs. Then again that is a usless skill to me too. How would you even use in a boss fight you already targeted right?
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!

I Agree 100% Its annoying to have to stop every 30 secs to recast, plus if u dont recats hide fast enough a mob will attck u. Wtf Rangers have 4 mins and rogues have 30 secs -_- Ive wasted all my time leveling rogue should of stcuk with ranger..
Admin and Game Programmers, Com'on This is plain unfair... Not to mention Rogues get aggro 100% of the time now at bosses -_-... Could Youll at least think about changing the lasting time of hide, Also hide's cool down time is a little to long cant stay hid -_-
Home World: BELENUS!!

M1ke: 170+ Rogue
Micheal: Level 126+

Pour up drank, Shot Head drank
Sit down drank, Stand up drank
Pass out drank, Wake up drank
Faded drank, Faded drank

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRIkbzqJTPO7mfJtNYzypg

I agree, rogues are meant to be the speciality sneaky class yet rangers have a better sneak skill than rogues, c'mon they already have 2 heals!
Warrior: LoneWolf lvl 90+
Druid: ZaDocta lvl 63+
Rogue: AzuraBlade lvl 70+

Celtic heroes Youtuber : Check out my channel ZaDocta2299

Oldest warrior on Danu server :D Beat reap by 1 Minute haha :P

Legion runs through my blood

Admin, as you can see now clearly we rogues are all feeling treated unfair, now that basically every class somewhat have a better advantage than us, if its not about the conprassing between ranger skills, then its the timing, and if its not about the comparassing damages between a mage out hitting a rogue or ranger, then it's just simply ridiculous, because we all can see rogues now can't even solo golems without reducing lots of our strength away to invest in health to stay in battle longer just to finish off one golem mob and by time you kill it your health would be down to 400 outta 2300 hp then you take notice your cast if healing is very slow not only but would take maybe 2-3 casts to re-heal completely.

Things that also occurs a lot, just trying to level as a rogue of level 121 which I am now needs tons of hp leaving you attacking so weak that a warrior, mage, ranger except a druid maybe, can all now out hit you and kill steal you even if you still keep Argo, so sad because I use to love killing things quicker with a stronger attacks.

Tho anyways the skill hide, we are just asking for more time and less cool downs on our healing or give us a new healing skill that allows rogues to become able to reduce other players and creatures health around us to bring up ours.

Please try and make that a new skill, because play is so useless.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g