Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue Leveling Guide 1-150

i dont think u understand but by the amount of str u have u would kill them before they even cast the god damn *** spell dont hate on a guide tht has success so go **** off at another guide. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: sorry for language in a bad mood
Apology not accepted, u lvl 50 noob

and youre level 80... please dont hijack these valuable threads
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Yes rogues are the only class who have took real time to make superb threads like this thanks to Pigman so let's keep this for people who gonna use
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

how many super combos and/or super knows needed for this im wondering if i get luvky might buy plat :)
Oh, I don't know...maybe 1mil? ;)
Anyway, this guide is highly inaccurate, at lvl 60, 30 regen per tick and 10 vitality will not help you at all. Heck, I dont care if its 70 per tick, the connacht mages will still one hit u. And why would you waste combos before lvl 30. Selling 75% of 4000 plat doesnt even get you close to the items listed at the start. Im starting to wonder if you even did this yourself.
Ok Rebirth, I'm sure there are several reasons leading people to the conclusion that infact, you are a dumb ass. But I'm only going to talk about the one related to this topic.

As most people know, you can buy plat items in sets, and keep the same price of an individual item. On Sulis, and I'm sure alot of the other worlds, plat can be easily sold for at least 200 Gold, this means that you can easily get 1 Million gold for 4K platinum... If you sell 75% of the platinum, that would get you 750K. Despite what Rebirth has so ignorantly stated, the total cost of the items suggest is 675K :lol: ( Not Inc. Bloodlust ), and this is store prices, not buying from other players...

Rob. :lol:
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Robert I wouldn't call someone stupid then state that 200x4000 is 1mil ahahaha sorry I had to. But understand your point

you are a dumb ass.
Robert I wouldn't call someone stupid then state that 200x4000 is 1mil ahahaha sorry I had to. But understand your point
So, rob, I guess we have something in common :mrgreen:

Thank you for your input.
And I have probably played more than twice as long as him. Everyone criticizes my level :|

You may have played twice as long but he has experienced much more of the game then you. So level matters sorry to say you might know a bit but it's just theory's you have to test things I really know them .

You may have played twice as long but he has experienced much more of the game then you. So level matters sorry to say you might know a bit but it's just theory's you have to test things I really know them .
I wasnt talking about pig i was talking about the guy who raged at me and told me to *** off another guid

Well, i said :
As most people know, you can buy plat items in sets, and keep the same price of an individual item
So you can buy 250 Knowlege elixirs in sets, which is 4K plat, and sell them at 4K each, which gets you 1 Million.

you are a dumb ass.
So, rob, I guess we have something in common :mrgreen:

Thank you for your input.
And I have probably played more than twice as long as him. Everyone criticizes my level :|
I'm level 154. Just with that I have more game experience... I also have a 'high' leveled Ranger and druid... I started Yuletide 2011. Twice as long as me? I don't thinks so...