Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue Leveling Guide 1-150

Trees and kelpies give crap exp at 110-120 should train at golems. I train at grimwalls and fire golems(in lava area). they personally way easier than trees.
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!

Trees and kelpies give crap exp at 110-120 should train at golems. I train at grimwalls and fire golems(in lava area). they personally way easier than trees.
You joking? What class are you? For a rogue they are so easy to kill, i think they have a low resistance to pierce.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

You joking? What class are you? For a rogue they are so easy to kill, i think they have a low resistance to pierce.
Which ones? Trees or golems?
Name:----------Class:---Level:---Role:
SirGay----------Rogue----130+-----Tank/Dps
Valedictorian---Druid-----60+------Heals
SirGay----------Druid-----35+------Heals
World:Belenus/Rhiannon Clan:N/A Rank:N/A
Experience the Rainbow, Taste the Rainbow. Skittles!

As a rogue I hated trees they had too much hp for my build, I leveled on kelpies, then ghosts, then golems, then blackstones at bridge, then golems, then horses, now cultists and wyvd
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

As a rogue I hated trees they had too much hp for my build, I leveled on kelpies, then ghosts, then golems, then blackstones at bridge, then golems, then horses, now cultists and wyvd
Pig, was it a health thing or resistance?
My Rogue's nowhere near that level but my ranger's been leveling on kelpies. I did trees too from L97/8-101 but kelpies seems to be weaker to pierce dmg. Not sure if they have less health tho, but my hits definitely did more to them than trees (even trees that were lower level). I've literally seen higher dmg (auto, and sharp) on L105*** kelpies than L102* lol.

P.S. I think it was the same when working in SV (horsies v wisps)
World: Rhiannon