Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rend consistency

Leveling in the other world when I hit enemies with my rend (intial hit) the rend would hit normally 150- 250 somewhere around there but then somtimes it would hit only 15 or 20. I don't think that is supposed to happen is rend bugged?
Tacos
Herne
Lvl 128+ Rogue

Re: Rend consistency

nah i was confused at first too, but it depends on the mob you attack, as it is a skill move, and there are the new skill dodging/resisting abilities, your skill moves will sometimes do less damage.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

nah i was confused at first too, but it depends on the mob you attack, as it is a skill move, and there are the new skill dodging/resisting abilities, your skill moves will sometimes do less damage.
Nah pigman I don't think so my quick strike and sneaky attack is much more consistent and my regular hits never hit that low and none of my other skills hit that low
Tacos
Herne
Lvl 128+ Rogue

hmmm... yeah ive looked at it and youre right, it even says in the description that it uses weapons speed and damage, so it should be hitting higher
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Hello I'm in in world lugh and have a lvl51+ rogue (chocoassasin) the reason for this low damage is because when you cast rend it will most of times stack with your weapon damage and other it doesn't, hard to explain but I know what I mean

talondart, no you dont know what your talking about, i will hit an otherworld mob with rend and do 21 dmg on initial attack, then the DoT is around 50 per tick, it says in rend description that the initial hit ALWAYS adds wep speed/dmg/your strength. I believe it has to do with the new abilities that EVERY enemy, and every player should have
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Hahaha talon dart is somewhat correct. I have Rend maxed out. It helps on 3 star mobs. I love rend. I used it often in Update 2 when I was using Winterking dagger. Rend does take into consideration on speed and damage. It is a little bugged i think. Most of the time my rend will do like 260+ damage on first attack and about a 70 damage per tic with a meteoric dagger. But sometimes it does an orriginal hit of like 21 and Im like "wtf!!" But its not a huge problem. Rend is for damage over time. Hence what Piggy said. DoT. Like druid have nature embrace that do heals over time rend does the opposite. I think the Admin should take a peek into why its doing that. Trust me fellow rouges, your not the only ones wondering whats going on. Its a new update and Admin and the Dev team are probably working very hard to work out the kinks. The new abilities may have something to do with it. Like some enemys may have a high Vigour ability. Vigour helps reduce damage of a DoT attack like Rend.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.