Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problems with rogue skills

Pigman is right. You will see your damage but the mobs health will not move a inch from ur next auto I'm guessing it's a bug.
hmmm

Something to consider, with all the discussions LOL :)
World: Rhiannon

its not a problem at the low levels when your quickstrike is stronger than auto, but for me at 1038 dmg and qs at 900something... it either hits for less than my auto or gets evaded... waste of a skill
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

its not a problem at the low levels when your quickstrike is stronger than auto, but for me at 1038 dmg and qs at 900something... it either hits for less than my auto or gets evaded... waste of a skill
First, to clarify: But does QS (including and up to fastest speed) actually replace an auto-attack dmg? This I think may be a bug if so.

That said, the issue about Auto dps hitting for more than a skill may not be a rogue issue. My L101 Ranger with "only" 305 Str already have this issue with Sharp Shot lol. This may be by design (not something we, as players, May Like, but still by design, as opposed to being a bug)

sharp shot is a dex skill :p

and yes it covers a melee often

sharp shot does not, when i cast ss my melee comes immediately after
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Rest of my feed back
poison weapon, snip...

the fix: cast time shorter, duration 2-3 minutes
I think increasing the duration is enough of a fix. possibly up to 5 minutes? Recast time can remain the same (come on, if you already got the benefit of the buff for the last 2 - 3 - 5 minutes, spending a few secs to recast shouldn't be that big of a deal anymore)
hide, snip...
the fix: longer duration/cooldown, work on lava
Maybe from my ignorance, or just lack of experience with these kinds of skills, but I think something More needs to be done for these skills (these, including Ranger camo). I cannot justify putting even One pt of skill in to this; skill points that can actually Help my char In a fight or in preparation of.

rend, snip...

the fix: faster cast, 30-60 second duration
Instant cast perhaps? I think duration is fine as is but the cast time (esp since you do it In Combat) makes me 'avoid' this skill
fast relexes and smoke bomb are both fine as is, good skills for solo rogues
Agreed, tho smoke bomb is quite useful for group too :)
play dead... is the most worthless skill ever... who wants to play dead, and have to mob reset... with the amount of skill points it requires to be effective, its one lame ass skill that does just about nothing, odds are if im playing dead, when i get up that mob is gonna come right back at me and i didnt solve anything

the fix: lol there isnt one -.- get rid of that skill and give us something useful... ok? thanks
Purely a Group skill, for when you get the aggro? Totally useless in solo, but so is Taunt (and war cry lol) of Warriors.

sharp shot is a dex skill :p

and yes it covers a melee often

sharp shot does not, when i cast ss my melee comes immediately after
Ah ok, so it sounds like it's a bug then, or at least I don't think it should do that

And yes, I know SS is dex based, but so far the only one who I Ever saw post a much higher dmg with SS is because he had +8 in rings :p It has other... issues too, that are not comparable to rogue's QS like it's Much longer cool down.

thing is, as a high level rogue, i DONT get aggro, and the way play dead works is as soon as you get back up the boss retargets you, distract is more useful

also its one of the stupid works up to level*** ones

bs skill
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Posion weapon needs a buff in damage and duration and a faster cast time if I am onest. 52 damage I get from maxed. Works out to be like 3-4% of my total damage aswell as it being slow cast and only 1 mind long. I would be happier I see a 2 min long skill and giving a % of your damage extra. Because as we get better equips. Posion weapon becomes worse and worse that 3-4 will ten to 2-3 then 1-2% which onestly is not worth it at all I lose about 600 damage per minute at the moment from this skill. This should be giving me and extra 3-5k damage on a mob every min not making me lose some
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Posion weapon needs a buff in damage and duration and a faster cast time if I am onest. 52 damage I get from maxed. Works out to be like 3-4% of my total damage aswell as it being slow cast and only 1 mind long. I would be happier I see a 2 min long skill and giving a % of your damage extra. Because as we get better equips. Posion weapon becomes worse and worse that 3-4 will ten to 2-3 then 1-2% which onestly is not worth it at all I lose about 600 damage per minute at the moment from this skill. This should be giving me and extra 3-5k damage on a mob every min not making me lose some
No don't make it percentage! That will ruin hth. You want it to scale as we get more powerful. Fine, just make it go up so max goes up with level. Like the str formula. Skill level * (dex% + ability% +1) = damage
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Honestly Brookie, we got the least improvement. So just shut the hell up. One, I can outhit you, 2 that's first time I've been outhit haste elixer versus elixer. This post was made for admin. To hopefully improve our class. If you like being the same thats cool. But by all means have fun stayin a noob.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.