Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Distract

Anyone else have any trouble with distract? Im not sure if it has worked at all for me. But at the max maybe 4 times. Didn't know if it was from the skill or just luck and the enemy attacks someone else. Thinking of pulling all points out of distract. What do you think?
World-Morrigan
Rogue-Bonesmasher
Warrior-Thracian
Druid-Happytohelp
Proud member of clan AVALON

Re: Distract

i pulled all points and threw them in play dead, which actually works and causes you to lose aggro
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I've tried to use it several times today but I don't think it even worked probably because mine is 1/15. Maybe if CH had an aggro chart that showed how much aggro a person had then maybe Distract could be worth it but for now pull the points.

You dont need to upgrade just use much
i used at bonehead and i hitted hard and use distract on him, everyone die and he attacked everyone exept me :)
But dont spend points at it then cost much energy
World: Epona
Name: GladiusLuc
Class : Rogue
Lvl : 85+

i pulled all points and threw them in play dead, which actually works and causes you to lose aggro
Now when I get Play Dead I can pull my points from distract into that instead :D (originally I hadnt planned this :shock: :lol: ) thanks pig...
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Well, imo, neither distract nor play dead worked very effectively for me...

First i threw a couple points into distract, cunning maxed, long cooldown causing it to be interrupted fairly easily. Also it barely worked...
When i got play dead, maxed it, does what it says, but when i got back from playing dead, guess what happens? I regain aggro.

So i ended up pulling all points from both of those skills, and spreading them out to my other skills instead :|
World: Rosmerta
Clan: Guardian of United
IGNs:
KreaturIX (113+ Rogue)
Defile (19+ Rogue)
Excision (50+ Mage)
meow (33+ Druid)

Anyone else have any trouble with distract? Im not sure if it has worked at all for me. But at the max maybe 4 times. Didn't know if it was from the skill or just luck and the enemy attacks someone else. Thinking of pulling all points out of distract. What do you think?
distract is useless thats my opinion feel free to convince me if i was wrong
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT