Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ultimate h2h build (1-100 fun, fast, good dps alt leveli

This proves im a troll how?
Sure I can make a STUPID topic or two but this is a low level build for fast, high hitting dps. You say this is a troll guide, but try it out on an alt. I tested it to 100 and it can already solo stonefang (yes 6*) sure I used a armor Lix and a couple restoes, but that's better than a level 100 requiring help.
It maybe fast hitting. But it certainly isnt high damage. Since the 1.1 auto speed cap came in h2h builds have been unviable. The loss of damage from a mainhand weapon is not worth the minor speed increase by a loooong way. You will be tougher but just because u have the dex for evading mobs autos and the hp to be able to use more restos before your hp bar hits zero. You would be sooo slow killing mobs as to be laughable. You are missing at least a 3rd of your damage by not having a mainhand. Especially as you are advising people not to use some of their better skills. In future im not going to waste my time replying to your posts beyonds saying fail where needed. As you are either a troll as said above and are missleading people deliberately or you are a complete imbecile.

There is multiple guides for better high hitting dps than this. My personal favorite is the cruel knife with hero gloves so your always at the speed cap.
This build is specifically for alts. Personally I got radiant es set except gloves and helmet, then I used the crookback gloves and quigleys hat for extra magic damage. Combine that with a galar bladeleaf set and a golden blade of ice, then my damage is insane. I put every point into strength too. Sure i would hit higher with a ancient langsax, but this build is all about speed.
So Ya, this build has potential to wreck
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

There is multiple guides for better high hitting dps than this. My personal favorite is the cruel knife with hero gloves so your always at the speed cap.
This build is specifically for alts. Personally I got radiant es set except gloves and helmet, then I used the crookback gloves and quigleys hat for extra magic damage. Combine that with a galar bladeleaf set and a golden blade of ice, then my damage is insane. I put every point into strength too. Sure i would hit higher with a ancient langsax, but this build is all about speed.
So Ya, this build has potential to wreck
You missed my point. You could use the exact same build with a cruel knife with hero gloves and have it be like its always in haste and still get extra Damage by having a mainhand.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Using hero gloves we miss out on the crookback gloves which on a strength build can add serious damage at low levels
A cruel knife adds more damage than you lose with the crookback gloves tho
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed