Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to Celtic Heroes and Playing a Rogue

You culd just train and try to get drops like darkrun from mobs on the end of the catacombs. Tanned darkrun is dropped by the bosses in the catacombs. After that you could try and collect gold for ancient. But you could also team up with a clan and hope for some discs to getwarden armor from quest which is better than ancient. But you will need to be at least lvl 50 to get that quest.
So I would suggest just train and try to collect darkrun from mobs.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Righteous! After work today I will try and farm the heck out of that area (I say try because last night there were a ton of higher level people farming that area). Which reminds me...I ran into what I thought was a warrior in there(he had a shield and axe and was wearing what looked to be a platelike armor) that asked me where I got my offhand dagger. I replied that I bought it from a vendor and that I thought only rogues could use it. He said he was a rogue which confused me. Can rogues use heavy armor/shields and axes and if so why would they? Off topic a little but I found the situation odd.
Toxin - Level 20 Rogue (Gwydion)

Yes You can buy non class weapons or find them (if they are weak) at normal vendors. Stronger weapons you can buy at the luxery shop in farcrad castle. (You will need 20k gold to take a sneak peek in the shop) And You will still miss a lot because you can't train sword/axe/bow/wand ability as rogue.
A rogue can wield scale armor. Maybe that was what that rogue was wearing. Otherwise if it is blue "plate" He has plate armor that is called "Pre-Plate" This armor cant be obtained anymore and is very rare. This armor was obtained before they put warrior restriction on it a long time ago. Only a few people might still have some pieces.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Actualy with a rogue there is an easy mode.
Put ur points in sneak attack, hide and quick strike!
Use the hide and sneak attack combo.
U can choose ur opponents better than any other class that way and level very fast and easy.
It makes quests easier too.
Thats y rogue is the best solo level class by far!
+1
Crom
Ellkor---warrior~115+
Adar----ranger~75+
Shad0w-rouge~90+
Abeillo--druid~65+

During the beginning i suggest keeping quick strike at 1. The reason being is that you want to be able to have enough energy for an entire fight so when you lvl to begin with, dex and focus will be vital. As you go on though it doesn't serve as practical. I have 5 focus at lvl 88 and i still have like 300 energy and all important skills maxed, my energy rarely drops down during a fight and only does when i buff before (Poison weapon, hide and using sneak). Also if you can find a king or lord dagger it can be extremely useful for levelling and getting coins. You can basically one hit all of the under 50's in Shalemont. Money wise, just hang out in Shale and ask some friends to do boss fights there. You can get some decent drops which you can sell if another group doesn't get them first. Otherwise maybe selling fettles or clearing out Crookback is a good option to build up your coins.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...