Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele dark/shadow/void bow VS edl bow

I can not answer for BT, but Gel Bow is not greater than EDL on Proteus... maybe if was godly and have T10 OH. Can ask Relentless that routinely got beat out on locks for Prots by The ragtags of Insurgence. We always used EDL bows, most of them used Gel bows.

Oh, and I do own the first Gel Bow to drop on Gwyd...
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

I think shadow bows (Fire/ice for the attack) are when they start to compete with edl bows. I never got an edl bow but I would always use my shadow bow on prot/edls/Hrung/mord/BT/legacies, and then dl on necro/gele. I did gele bow on BT because it’s much better against roots/vines and for when the cloak is up. I don’t think it matters all to much on prot, but people say gele is better so whatever. Edl is definitely better on gele/necro and BT if all you’re doing is attacking BT.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I can not answer for BT, but Gel Bow is not greater than EDL on Proteus... maybe if was godly and have T10 OH. Can ask Relentless that routinely got beat out on locks for Prots by The ragtags of Insurgence. We always used EDL bows, most of them used Gel bows.

Wrong. Void bow > EDL on prot all day
Hi

All Shadow bows beat edl on prot and BT however the difference is only very small. Void bows are unquestionably better than edl in the same situations when compared to edl.

Edl is best on mord necro and gele

Edl is always better than dark bows on any chaos boss

outlocking someone doesnt instantly make the gear better or worse. If your winning locks against relentless gz. Doesnt further this discussion and appears as a way just to gloat and will start a flame war so lets not get into it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple