Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 190 Ranger Needs some Advice

Ok my wise Ranger Peeps, I need some serious Ranger advice. I'm currently Level 190 and I'm not happy with my build. Thinking of doing a reset, but wanted to get your opinions first. I dumped Longshot (to try and max my DPS)as I read a lot of EG players don't use it (still don't know if that was the right move or not I kind of miss it) I'm gonna post my stats and would love some advice to see if I'm doing something wrong. Right now I'm seriously Energy points depleted, I constantly have to pop an energy lix to keep using my abilities.

Thanks Rangers!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Level 190 Ranger Needs some Advice

If you want to upgrade gear without leveling up, I would get some eldritch rings of valour.

If I were you though I would bite through 10 levels and get to lvl 200 as it allows you to equip a lot better gear. At 200 try to get a runic pendant, lvl 200 haste quiver (if you don’t have dl quiver), prot/gele brace and oblivion rings.

For stats I would get a lot more strength.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

If you want to upgrade gear without leveling up, I would get some eldritch rings of valour.

If I were you though I would bite through 10 levels and get to lvl 200 as it allows you to equip a lot better gear. At 200 try to get a runic pendant, lvl 200 haste quiver (if you don’t have dl quiver), prot/gele brace and oblivion rings.

For stats I would get a lot more strength.
Thanks Dark Kitty, that's some good advice =) I appreciate it.
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Since you have a godly hrung ring i will assume hrung gear is available to you. I highly recommend getting 2 damage attack ranged combat braces to replace your current ones. As for rings valour are good. Keep the godly heat ring tho. Its really nice. Charm is good. Just look for higher tiers when they become available. Ammy is ehhh...if you plan on reaching too then hold it for a runic ammy at 200. If your gonna stay 190 then get an eldrich valour ammy.

Dex should always be prioritised over strength for a leveling or bossing ranger. I like your str and dex as they are. Im not a fan of the focus tho. You have more max energy than most 220 rangers. Could drop it down to 10 fairly comfortably and split the poibts between more str and dex.

Iv also come to like the elemental quivers at 220 over the haste quiver. This was while also using a fraper however so the haste wasnt needed. If tou dont have a reaper then id suggest the haste quiver
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Since you have a godly hrung ring i will assume hrung gear is available to you. I highly recommend getting 2 damage attack ranged combat braces to replace your current ones. As for rings valour are good. Keep the godly heat ring tho. Its really nice. Charm is good. Just look for higher tiers when they become available. Ammy is ehhh...if you plan on reaching too then hold it for a runic ammy at 200. If your gonna stay 190 then get an eldrich valour ammy.

Dex should always be prioritised over strength for a leveling or bossing ranger. I like your str and dex as they are. Im not a fan of the focus tho. You have more max energy than most 220 rangers. Could drop it down to 10 fairly comfortably and split the poibts between more str and dex.

Iv also come to like the elemental quivers at 220 over the haste quiver. This was while also using a fraper however so the haste wasnt needed. If tou dont have a reaper then id suggest the haste quiver
Having a ranged combat simply isn't good. You get a lot more dps with an auto attack build rather than a skill build. Attack/bow braces are much better.
Especially since food scales off of strength, having your dex almost 4x your strength isn't going to cut it.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Having a ranged combat simply isn't good. You get a lot more dps with an auto attack build rather than a skill build. Attack/bow braces are much better.
Especially since food scales off of strength, having your dex almost 4x your strength isn't going to cut it.
every ranger hrung brace adds ranged combat...the brace that i recommended adds 80 heat damage 350 attack and 300 ranged combat at royal tier. Not aure what your comment is trying to say
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

STR heavily plateus, sharp shot and all ranger skills are dex based. Dex is attack and survivability, full str means weaker skills, slightly higher auto, less attack and less survivability. Nty
Hi