Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Jewelry Advice For lvl 179 Ranger

Lux is sooo expensive I want to try and make all of the right decisions when it comes to my Ranger gear. I'm almost 180! I am in serious need of some MISC slot Charm advice. Anyone have an idea of what I should be looking for in that MISC slot at my level?

I'm a Mostly Dex Ranger, but have a solid amount of STR too. So I guess I'm a bit of a Hybrid.

Also would love some advice on Rings, Necklaces, etc.

Thanks for all of your help guys!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Jewelry Advice For lvl 179 Ranger

now mate. i gotta be straight with ya. the lux fr a ranger is so cheap, that if u think its expensive ur not a ranger your a peasant...
after all it is only 1.4mill for good lux. like i make that in a week. just play it hard, profit and give it your all. ull do fine mate. kendrick out...
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

now mate. i gotta be straight with ya. the lux fr a ranger is so cheap, that if u think its expensive ur not a ranger your a peasant...
after all it is only 1.4mill for good lux. like i make that in a week. just play it hard, profit and give it your all. ull do fine mate. kendrick out...
Okay we get it you're rich, you're like that one kid at vidcon "Christian burns" or whatever the *** his name is. He wants advice not someone flexing in his face
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lmao only 1.4mil "play hard" but people have actual lives

Who tf are u. Maybe instead of spending time 'playing it hard' you can go to school so you don't write like an idiot.
Hi

im sorry guys, that was a joke i wanted to see how much drama i could cause.
If your trying to get the acc banned then you are going in the right direction lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Going to leave this thread open, so we can get the OP some advice on jewelry.

Note: If you feel someone is trolling/insulting/etc, use the report feature. If you start hurling insults back in their direction, you are also subject to forum warnings. As the saying goes, "Two wrongs don't make a right." Don't break the forums rules because you feel like someone else did. It does not give you a pass to then be a jerk back.