Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sharp Shot or Sharpen Weapons?

During boss battles?
Both
Ok yeah thats obviously prefered................. but i have limited skill points

I use light heal, bolas, double shot, rapid shot and sharp shot, all of which are lvl 45 (with double shot and bolas being 42) with bonuses from edl armour. My steady aim is lvl 40 but i hotswap an imperial prot ring so its lvl 49.

During boss battles?
Both
Ok yeah thats obviously prefered................. but i have limited skill points

I use light heal, bolas, double shot, rapid shot and sharp shot, all of which are lvl 45 (with double shot and bolas being 42) with bonuses from edl armour. My steady aim is lvl 40 but i hotswap an imperial prot ring so its lvl 49.
Use sharp, bolas, dbl, steady, sharp shot rest in light heal
Hi

During boss battles?
Both

If you're mainly focused on bossing then could consider dropping rapid shot for sharpens weapons as rapid shot doesn't stack with haste lix.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Sharpshot should be thevery first skill that you max asa ranger. Followed by steady aim. Then double shot. The rest is optional. Bolas, barbed shot, sharpen weapons, light heal or longshot. The choice comes down to personal preference
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Sharpshot should be thevery first skill that you max asa ranger. Followed by steady aim. Then double shot. The rest is optional. Bolas, barbed shot, sharpen weapons, light heal or longshot. The choice comes down to personal preference
Dbl shot is best
depends on attack and the boss
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple