Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#21
Grats on godly oblivion! That should be a relevant drop for at least 5 more years lol. Trailblazer set is nice, but I think it's best used on a 190-200 rogue, which can take advantage of the stat points better than any other level or class imo. At endgame the lack of attack on brace and ineffectiveness of health and elemental dmg boosts makes it less worthwhile to equip those items just for the stat boosts. You don't use a divine dmg ring?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#24
I use the trailblazer set also. Its all about the same anyway, gain around 400 attack with a decent brace and neck. I'd love a reaper ring lol, droid problems! Atm i have full edl minus weaps and use a trailblazer set, proteus brace, 2 valour and a haste ring (solely for attack lol). Dont use the divine ring because i'm just back from quitting and the ring sucks 2bh at the moment.

I did consider ditching the trailblazer set but its going to take some ammy to switch - id loose 250 dex say if i got the heat dmg ammy. The brace is np though, got a hrung godly precision brace lying about :D

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#25
Gazz wrote:Dont use the divine ring because i'm just back from quitting and the ring sucks 2bh at the moment.

If you already have high attack then the divine ring is far better. You said you only use haste ring for attack boost. your dps would be better if you replaced that for divine and worked on upgrading it.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#26
I just reached 200 this week. Before were STR with lil' dex, now I placed all points on DEX to 1k, my gear adds 930 STR, full DL, DL bow and STR quiv, Reaper ring, got 6.2k atk with shinestone hunter ring to lvl, 6.7k atk with 3 runic Str rings, missing a good charm and second brace atm :) and 2.7k dmg on stat sheet.

This build is by far superior to my STR build, and now we can crit autos and skills! 5k auto crits and 9k skill crits are sweet!

So, yeah adding dex is good for eg
By Frejlheir from Sulis

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#27
Einherjar wrote:I just reached 200 this week. Before were STR with lil' dex, now I placed all points on DEX to 1k, my gear adds 930 STR, full DL, DL bow and STR quiv, Reaper ring, got 6.2k atk with shinestone hunter ring to lvl, 6.7k atk with 3 runic Str rings, missing a good charm and second brace atm :) and 2.7k dmg on stat sheet.

This build is by far superior to my STR build, and now we can crit autos and skills! 5k auto crits and 9k skill crits are sweet!

So, yeah adding dex is good for eg


No offence but you aren't endgame yet.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#28
friddoo wrote:
Einherjar wrote:I just reached 200 this week. Before were STR with lil' dex, now I placed all points on DEX to 1k, my gear adds 930 STR, full DL, DL bow and STR quiv, Reaper ring, got 6.2k atk with shinestone hunter ring to lvl, 6.7k atk with 3 runic Str rings, missing a good charm and second brace atm :) and 2.7k dmg on stat sheet.

This build is by far superior to my STR build, and now we can crit autos and skills! 5k auto crits and 9k skill crits are sweet!

So, yeah adding dex is good for eg


No offence but you aren't endgame yet.

None taken ;)
By Frejlheir from Sulis

Re: Full dex auto ranger

#29
Einherjar wrote:
friddoo wrote:
Einherjar wrote:I just reached 200 this week. Before were STR with lil' dex, now I placed all points on DEX to 1k, my gear adds 930 STR, full DL, DL bow and STR quiv, Reaper ring, got 6.2k atk with shinestone hunter ring to lvl, 6.7k atk with 3 runic Str rings, missing a good charm and second brace atm :) and 2.7k dmg on stat sheet.

This build is by far superior to my STR build, and now we can crit autos and skills! 5k auto crits and 9k skill crits are sweet!

So, yeah adding dex is good for eg


No offence but you aren't endgame yet.

None taken ;)

No offence but you didn't take offence
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests