Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Training Abilities?

Hey all, I've had a big problem with abilities when playing ranger.

I decided to pop a heroic wisdom, to help bring them up, but 15 minutes of auto attacking only got me 38 points, and that's with 30% haste and a nub 2500 speed bow.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've never had this problem with any other class, as I almost always use a heroic haste when I level

I also have the same problem with ranged combat, although it seems to go up a bit faster than bow. Thanks!
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

Re: Training Abilities?

My ranged combat has always been behind (2500/3300ish atm) that just happens tho with an auto build and at lower levels your bow ability will always be behin aswell but if you just pop a wisdome lix when you are leveling you should soon find that it will catch up :)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

My ranged combat has always been behind (2500/3300ish atm) that just happens tho with an auto build and at lower levels your bow ability will always be behin aswell but if you just pop a wisdome lix when you are leveling you should soon find that it will catch up :)
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

What level is your ranger? My bow ability was behind untill around 180 when i started tower leveling an then it started to level faster for some reason
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing