Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should i keep play as a ranger?

I'd say keep as a Ranger, I know I'm not at super high levels and everyone says they get worse higher up but I would never change from the Ranger.

I've found it to be a very versatile class, more like a hitman rather than outright run in hit things and win class.

I love camouflaging running through enemies hoping I don't get caught by multiple mobs and taking out my target.

It really falls down to personal preference, shouldn't be forcing yourself into roles for others (Good life advice right there ;) )

If you enjoy playing a ranger, then stick with it. My main is a rogue because I think it is the most fun for my play style. I've messed with every class a little and my favorites are probably in this order: rogue, mage, druid, ranger, warrior. But that's just my preference. Try different classes until you find what you like best.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

I'd say keep as a Ranger, I know I'm not at super high levels and everyone says they get worse higher up but I would never change from the Ranger.

I've found it to be a very versatile class, more like a hitman rather than outright run in hit things and win class.

I love camouflaging running through enemies hoping I don't get caught by multiple mobs and taking out my target.

It really falls down to personal preference, shouldn't be forcing yourself into roles for others (Good life advice right there ;) )
Actually, they get much better as they get higher up. Full dl/edl ranger has some serious dps

Rangers are awesome. Proper build can have better dps than rogues, usually in longer boss fights. Proper builds can dominate in pvp. Ik both of these to be true. To be fair, this, while very true and based off of personal experience, it is primarily from an endgame perspective. I can't say I'd know how much truth it holds for low-mid lvl Rangers

yeah ive heard rangers tell me they get alot of boss kills then i see mages bragging about kills and i mean i will like to attend bosses but i mean i dont want to hate rangers till end game and ranger play is kinda boring all you do is auto at endgame.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger