Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build, stats and skills help (146)

Hey all, I I've been on the forums a while now but don't post much. Just wanted some people's opinion on my build in general and any areas I can improve in. All help and feedback is much appreciated. :)

Armour: Full frozen
Weapon: wyrmbone bow
Wuiver: fiery quiver of beasts

The pierce bracer is 4 pierce (hoping to get another aggy brace from clan is they let me )
Aggy brace is strength 75 bow 250 and bolas 5
The bloodthorn are 140 req and the dmg ring is 40 fire
The other ring adds 5 longshot and Adds up to 171 dmg to longshot. Last but not least the final ring is a haste ring

Stats:
double shot 30/30
Longshot 35/30
Bolas 25/30 or 30/30 with aggy brace
Light heal 30/30
Sharpen weapons 30/30
Steady aim 8/30
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (158.64 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (167.63 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

Re: Build, stats and skills help (146)

i don't know much about rangers, but i heard strength rangers are better then dex or hybrid rangers. I used to level with a strength ranger and he used the skills: steady aim, sharpen weapons, rapid shot, double shot and the last skill i dont remember(sorry hehe). Boggans are the best pace to level till you hit 165. then move to firbolgs. Gear sounds good and aggy brace is good too
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ya, str/auto ranger's are better, if I were you I'd personally swap long shot for rapid shot witch I would even out the skill points in with steady aim. I personally don't like long shot but its completely up to you what skills you use and lastly I'd change to a str build with a little dex if you want. This is now the new build I use thx to you who enlightened me by informing me their were such awesome aggy braces!

Ya, str/auto ranger's are better, if I were you I'd personally swap long shot for rapid shot witch I would even out the skill points in with steady aim. I personally don't like long shot but its completely up to you what skills you use and lastly I'd change to a str build with a little dex if you want. This is now the new build I use thx to you who enlightened me by informing me their were such awesome aggy braces!
I would personally keep long over rapid due to heroic hastes.but if u don't always have them then rapid is a good choice
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I normally lvl with hastes so don't really need rapid that much. I agree longshot isn't really helping me at the moment as all the mobs are so tightly packed so I'm probably going to max out steady and then put remainder in longshot. I think I'll also switch out the longshot ring for either a +6 rapid or +5 sharpen

I completely agree that auto rangers are better; i have a lvl 105 ranger and he can do already 930 damage, and with haste gloves to speed that up.....500 plus strength to get my dps..... the skills I use are double, sharpen, and steady. Plus rapid for the harder mobs since I don't buff with lixes. :D

I think your build is pretty decent. As Hawkye mentioned above, try increasing your health by just a bit. 2-8-3k is a nice amount for leveling specially that you're probably leveling on those nasty boggans now.
The first thing I'd put on my to-do list now is aiming to get breastbone armor. Apart from that, you're looking pretty sweet ;)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Going all out auto is the best way to go, i know from experience. Most skills are slow and underpowered so by just using your auto attack you are pretty much guaranteed to do better damage. This means get yourself to a decent amount of health like around the lower 2000's with all your gear equipped (i only had like 2.5k even at 170 lol) and take all the rest and BOOM dump all into strength. You want max damage output with your heroic haste lix so heres what i recommend.
Skills:
Light Heal: Max
Sharpen Weapons: Max
Steady Aim: Max
Bolas: Max
Rapid: Rest because its nice to be able to auto for a while when locking bosses and such.

This is the best way to go from there on as ive found. I think around your level i had like 1.5k damage while buffed! Keep your abilities up! Hope this helps good luck with your ranger :)
Dementia 220 Ranger of Novalis - Mabon