Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help with ranger alt

I've just created a ranger alt and was wondering what skills and stats should be used. I have around 500k I can spend on equipment, but would rather save some of it for later on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Taranis
Druid: Thornstar lv 107
Rogue: ThornInMySide lv 85
Mage: F1r3B01t lv 38

Re: Help with ranger alt

I've just created a ranger alt and was wondering what skills and stats should be used. I have around 500k I can spend on equipment, but would rather save some of it for later on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would probably buy a Golden Quiver of fire or ice. Then get a heroic ammy and hero gloves. If you want to save some money and get a little bit more dps, i would recommend getting a galar bloodthron or frost root set and not get the heroic ammy.

For your level, go str to buff your autos to get faster kills, thus leveling faster...

For skills your gonna want to use:

Sharpen, Double, Light Heal, Steady and Rapid.

For your cash, get heroic ammy, heroic gloves, and golden quiver. If you want get those regen braces and heroic boots.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Thx for all the advice everyone, I ended up buying hero gloves and a hero rejuv ammy. For my skills I used light heal, bolas, double shot, sharpen, and steady and a 3:2 strength dex ratio. Have yet to put any points in vit and I'm lv 34. :)
Taranis
Druid: Thornstar lv 107
Rogue: ThornInMySide lv 85
Mage: F1r3B01t lv 38

Thx for all the advice everyone, I ended up buying hero gloves and a hero rejuv ammy. For my skills I used light heal, bolas, double shot, sharpen, and steady and a 3:2 strength dex ratio. Have yet to put any points in vit and I'm lv 34. :)
The higher you level the more vit your gonna need. Bolas only works for so long before mobs start smackin ya in the face. I had to learn that lesson the hard way, and I haven't forgotten since. KEEP YOUR VIT TO TWICE YOUR LEVEL WETHER YOU THINK YOU NEED IT OR NOT UNTIL YOU HIT AT MINIMUM LEVEL 150!!!!!! Start needing to level on the ice mages/archers will really make you think twice. XD :lol:

Once you hit level 100 ditch the heroic gloves for the haste ring, so you can get the mete set bonus, as you don't seem to want the warden bonus.

You picked your skills well, they match your stat distribution.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue