Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Golden Quiver

It depends on where your want to level the higher your level. And how your train. If you train in a group you definetly will want to train in carrowmore, if you train solo (as a ranger) you might not want to train in carrow. I personally am preferring to train (solo) in the ow at the golems and lava fields. For me, the golems are spread out more and give less chance of a mob sneaking up on me while im trying to kill another one.

Another note is, if you train with mages, are they fire or ice?

If you train in a group (or solo in carrow at the higher levels), I would definetly suggest fire quiver (which is a good all round quiver and esp effective on boggans and most mobs so long as they aren't fire based). Ice quiver is for the ow (golems, dragons, fire horses) and the fire boggans, if your soloing there.

So really it depends on what you want to train on, and where. Overall I would suggest the fire quiver, even if you decide to lvl in the ow, its effectiveness will go down only at certain mobs.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

He's lv 60, I don't think he will be training in carrow for a while... :|
I have learned to plan ahead, and in this game it pays off in spades, That's why I said what I said. For me personally I had my quiver (golden quiv of ice) picked out before level 50 in v3, and im pretty sure I can get to at least 150 using just that (and my other lux items, but that's besides the pt). Ive only made one buy from the lvl 100 lux shop so far for my ranger, and that's my ring of haste- everything else I buy from there is probably going to be for my alts.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

It depends on where your want to level the higher your level. And how your train. If you train in a group you definetly will want to train in carrowmore, if you train solo (as a ranger) you might not want to train in carrow. I personally am preferring to train (solo) in the ow at the golems and lava fields. For me, the golems are spread out more and give less chance of a mob sneaking up on me while im trying to kill another one.

Another note is, if you train with mages, are they fire or ice?

If you train in a group (or solo in carrow at the higher levels), I would definetly suggest fire quiver (which is a good all round quiver and esp effective on boggans and most mobs so long as they aren't fire based). Ice quiver is for the ow (golems, dragons, fire horses) and the fire boggans, if your soloing there.

So really it depends on what you want to train on, and where. Overall I would suggest the fire quiver, even if you decide to lvl in the ow, its effectiveness will go down only at certain mobs.
Thank you! I train with fire mages and don"t level a lot so should I take ice quiver? Also, is the magic quiver any good?
Archer2000 - 170+ - Ranger

Crom

As you train with fire mages I would say go with the fire quiver. Its really good for most everything and your dmg will be enhanced by the mages' lure.

Magic quiver is the same as ice or fire, but is normally not as desirable because few mages have magic lure. And all elemental dmg is resisted one way or another by mobs.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

As you train with fire mages I would say go with the fire quiver. Its really good for most everything and your dmg will be enhanced by the mages' lure.

Magic quiver is the same as ice or fire, but is normally not as desirable because few mages have magic lure. And all elemental dmg is resisted one way or another by mobs.
magic resistance is lower for most mobs
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex