Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anciet war bow vs Icelord bow

Im all about the FrostBelly Bow. With bolas it outdoes meteor. Now if i am fighting a stonevale boss then i will switch over to metoer for the the speed.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Hey there
I have used the ancient warbow and the icelord bow.
Like other player said, warbow is much faster, but weaker, then the icelord bow.
The icelord bow is very nice, but because the bow is very slow, your enemies have much time to attack you and cast skills.
They dont have that time with the ancient warbow.

I prefer the icelord bow, beacause its very strong, and with rapid shot its also fast.
If you havent much gold to spend, you could better buy the ancient warbow.
If you want a better bow later, you can try to get the discs for the warden bow.
The warden bow is a kind of combination between the ancient warbow and the icelord bow, strong but fast.
You can upgrade it also to the meteoric bow.

I hope this helped you, Arrow26
Server Lugh

Arrow26, ranger lvl 111+
Proud guardian of BERSERKERS

Since november 2011 and still at this level, it's a shame

Now decrease rapid shots cooldown and it's useful again :D

yeah, along with what arrow said there are a few things that i could help you choose you preference with -

well for a start if you dont have a lot of gold icelord bow is gone straight away :lol: to my knowledge its worth either 50k or like 80-90k

but if you have good bolas then i think it will actually be better than the war bow everywhere, including speed because if you bolas what you are fighting and your bolas is close to being maxed, then the speed of the bow doesent matter as long as you keep some space to move around in...i have recently observed this and it really seemed to work - the guy soloed bonehead wretch by killing every mob in the room before moving in - he the bolased it (his bolas was maxed so it worked) and just simply ran around shooting it until it died. it worked a charm and the only thing you have to do is make sure bolas is constantly active.

But as everyone else says war bow is good all rounder with some decent damage to go with it if you have a quiver of farsight/large quiver like i do.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.