Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ranger builds

I'm only starting our, but I've found that your wep and special damage rely heavily on your strength. I have 55 in strength, rest is default. You cast your increased damage spell, then special and auto. The mob us basically dead by the time it gets to you. I didn't put any points into the special, so it only costs a couple energy, but still does pretty good damage. I use an energy necklace instead if focus and I never run out. I may start dex when I'm done stacking str for those cases when the mob does get to me, I can dodge his attacks.

Please give me any feedback or better methods.
Jesuitical
Ranger- 32+
Rogue- 30+
Warrior- 36+

Guardian of the 20+ clan Death of the Danu server
Apply for Death at http://www.chdeath.guildlaunch.com

Re: Ranger builds

Knowing what I know now, if I was playing any weapon combat class (Ranger, Rogue, Warrior) then I would just dump points into strength. I made my ranger and was under the false assumption that Dexterity was the main Ranger stat to increase damage, so I have a ton of Dex and relatively low Str and its making things difficult.

From what I can see now, Dexterity mainly decreases the amount of times an enemy hits you (you can dodge out of the attack better) but someone correct me if I am wrong.

Re: Ranger builds

I have a ranger Level 55 and My highest stat is vitality, then focus. Dex and strength are next.

I tried high str but wasn't happy with the results. My build was geared at staying alive against higher level enemies so I use heal and hit a lot. I can also take on 2-3 tough enemies. The only higher level I cant beat besides a boss in the fireknight......But I'm working on it :D

Also this strategy is counter to a lot of games I've played. I always built for offense is the best defense strategy but it didn't work for me but YMMV.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5