Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conceal or Camo?

Which one? I use conceal but it annoys me that I have to wait for the cool down... it should overlap. Anyway does camo overlap and is it the same distance from which the mob can see you?
Thanks,
Sneaky
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

Re: Conceal or Camo?

I somewhat disagree with you all lol. Once you get to stone vale or otherworld I would go all conceal. Conceal lasts for 60 seconds, which will take care of most of the time you need to run to most places. There are "routes" to run that you won't get hit with or without camo or conceal so you don't always need it on. The real benefit to conceal is that if you run by a eye ( camo or conceal don't work ) and it hits you, conceal stays on you and camo comes off. So if you do get too close to a mob and they attack you, you can keep running and you will be okay. I don't use camo, and I don't use conceal very much but when I do its a life saver. In shalmont camo would be better tho because you have a lot more room to run and not get hit. Stonevale and otherworld is a lot more cramped.

I somewhat disagree with you all lol. Once you get to stone vale or otherworld I would go all conceal. Conceal lasts for 60 seconds, which will take care of most of the time you need to run to most places. There are "routes" to run that you won't get hit with or without camo or conceal so you don't always need it on. The real benefit to conceal is that if you run by a eye ( camo or conceal don't work ) and it hits you, conceal stays on you and camo comes off. So if you do get too close to a mob and they attack you, you can keep running and you will be okay. I don't use camo, and I don't use conceal very much but when I do its a life saver. In shalmont camo would be better tho because you have a lot more room to run and not get hit. Stonevale and otherworld is a lot more cramped.
Takes 3 rounds of conceal just to get to aggy and its annoying I have had conceal maxed but now I'm not so sure which is better...
iOS
Sneakyranger 133 Ranger, (retired) Sulis
SneakyPerry 133 Rogue, (retired) Morrigan
Android
Varus 158+ Ranger, Balor

I prefer conceal even with the overlap simply because 1) can conceal groups that need to get to a boss quickly, helps when other members don't have camo charms 2) camo poofs if you accidentally enter combat, and doesn't last on lava
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Takes 3 rounds of conceal just to get to aggy and its annoying I have had conceal maxed but now I'm not so sure which is better...
Lol lets see you run through lava with camo on - only conceal works. Up till lava camo works good and requires less effort. But i still personally push conceal as the better spell

I like them both camo is great when runningnto like chained king because its last so long but conceal can really help when running threw lava and when u get to that area where ur off lava but if u try to camo the cultist will already hvae aggro on u .... but ii prefer camo cuz I have enoguh hp to just run threw the lava and when I get to the cultist area I just camo and logg before I get hit so when I relogg camo is stikl active and I can mak my way to aggy or go train
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

I prefer conceal for bossing reasons mainly. I have royal and grand rings of conceal, so obviously I'm going to use it over camo. Conceal works on lava and is not removed if you are attacked, it's great for traveling across the Otherworld with a group of people. If you are trying to get somewhere like aggy, just find a safe place to wait for conceal to cooldown and recast it. Conceal is great for boss fights like Pyrus, Rockalanche, or Chained King, the guys with all the adds that attack your group when they respawn, just cast conceal and keep everyone safe for 60 seconds at a time.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...