Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ranger Skills Guide by Umayr

Ranger Guide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally,I would get dexterity the highest, strength the second, and then vitality third and focus last. These skills above are sold for gold at Farcrag Castle (north of the Farcrag Castle Courtyard), when your level increases, you can buy more skills, but those above are the maximum skills you can buy, the last skill which can be bought is Camouflage which is bought for 40 gold.
You can get other skills but they are from quests, they can not be bought from the Ranger Shop in Farcrag.
You can do One's Quest to get all the skills from shop except Steady Aim and

Thank you for reading my guide, feel free to add Umayr in-game, I am in the world "Morrigan". If you see any spelling errors please post them below so I can edit, also if you wish to add more please post below. If you wish to donate gold to me in Morrigan please add me in-game, more guides to come.

Umayr~
Lol didnt u ask for help with ur build not to long ago n now u make a guild :lol: :lol: :lol:
World arawn
Jcbeast: lvl 189 Ranger
Cjbeast: lvl 105 Warrior
Jchealer: lvl 81
Jcbeastlymage:lvl 77 mage

Re: Ranger Skills Guide by Umayr

Ranger Guide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally,I would get dexterity the highest, strength the second, and then vitality third and focus last. These skills above are sold for gold at Farcrag Castle (north of the Farcrag Castle Courtyard), when your level increases, you can buy more skills, but those above are the maximum skills you can buy, the last skill which can be bought is Camouflage which is bought for 40 gold.
You can get other skills but they are from quests, they can not be bought from the Ranger Shop in Farcrag.
You can do One's Quest to get all the skills from shop except Steady Aim and

Thank you for reading my guide, feel free to add Umayr in-game, I am in the world "Morrigan". If you see any spelling errors please post them below so I can edit, also if you wish to add more please post below. If you wish to donate gold to me in Morrigan please add me in-game, more guides to come.

Umayr~
Lol didnt u ask for help with ur build not to long ago n now u make a guild :lol: :lol: :lol:
What? I haven`t made a guild lol.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.