Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: stumped

I think the reason that NewBirth hate you guys so much is because you Ks and bully them for no reason, except that you can.
Maybe im wrong here, but when you go out of your way to KS them on a 4s boss, it doesnt garner respect

And the clan hatred went on for so long mainly because WitchHookrrr would yell at anyone who showed any sympathy at all for you guys. He'd flip out when we grouped you on wyverns, he flipped out if anyone suggested leaving you alone, and he flipped out when anyone suggested helping other clans kill bosses, because maybe tjose folks once grouped Ascension on something.
So, your new BFF was a huge reason for all of it for so long. But i hear he's "changed".
But, its ok, dont believe me. I dont care.
Ziva
Ranger 207
Clan Infection
World: Herne

SageHookr left from boredom, or so he said when he left, and SageFloo left because he got his knickers in a knot when wolf got his dl wep before PigPoo's alt... Mags followed swine as magsee has always been loyal to piggy...

They did not leave because they saw us monopolizing, and the only reason we monopolized is due to the fact of nobody stepping up to the plate...

I guess they tell u that to rally forces, but that's not the reason they told us when they left.., i guess they either wanted to lie to us to rally forces so they could handle when they started griefing or they just like changing their story

Also you guys never thanked us for kade and fizzles dl wands...

Locked because this has turned into a full-out flame war and has gotten way off-topic.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.