Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: stumped

Maybe if he wasn't in a noobass clan :)
We are still new and growing. I'll tell you one thing. My clan isn't full of people who have been rejected from infection. Your clan is taped to witchhookr's nuts.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Haha I obviously just trolling but thanks for bringing the heat my 13 yr old friend. Btw what's your major at UCLA? :lol:
I don't really see why you think you're killing more bosses than us... Oh you mean boggans and spider! Haha we've killed 3 6* Garanaks and some 5*, we've killed Hrungnir 3x now.. I can't see noobirth even attempting either of these without help from infection. Oops I mean you would be helping infection like the tools you are. Keep kissing their toes you might get a few drops. Half your clan won't ever make it into infection. So you're allegedly a cheap labor tool helping a monopoly that you'll never be a part of. TheNuNuMob that is
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Haha I obviously just trolling but thanks for bringing the heat my 13 yr old friend. Btw what's your major at UCLA? :lol:
I don't really see why you think you're killing more bosses than us... Oh you mean boggans and spider! Haha we've killed 3 6* Garanaks and some 5*, we've killed Hrungnir 3x now.. I can't see noobirth even attempting either of these without help from infection. Oops I mean you would be helping infection like the tools you are. Keep kissing their toes you might get a few drops. Half your clan won't ever make it into infection. So you're allegedly cheap labor tool helping a monopoly that you'll never be a part of. TheNuNuMob that is
13 year old friend...Alb your whole clan stalked my facebook you should know this by now I'm 15. Our clan isn't trying to get into infection. And yes your clan did kill garanak it took you an hour but it fell. Like I said your clan is full of the unwanted people on the server and it will remain that way. Also I'm not sure what makes you think my clan is supposed to already be killing Garanak and hrungnir already we're 3months old. Most of your clan has been together since after they were rejected by infection. Also you're telling me my clan just kills spider and boggans but I don't see what's wrong with that. We can kill sreng but we work with infection. Everyone seems to be mad that infection helps us but we also help them. And both of us and infection are having fun so I don't see how we kiss their toes because really we just have a strong alliance sorta like Regurgitate and the Almighty big bad Hellraisers. You brag about all these garanaks that took you an hour+ to kill but clearly your clan isn't getting dl. Your members complain to mine about how they aren't getting dl. Alb I would also like to ask you tell your clannies to stop telling my so called "noob" clannies to join them we're noobs like you said please let us be. Also I don't wanna hear "Oh your clan kisses infections toes because they help them on bosses" anymore because you sound handicap also don't know anything. Btw alb, also tell me why everyone has such high expectations from my clan? We are still new like I said. So before you open your mouth maybe get some knowledge about what's going on and also use mouthwash because all I can smell is..nvm.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

You said you were killing more bosses than us. So I came back and said that you're not... Pretty straightforward if you ask me. You say your clan is young yet you come to forum bragging about killing spiders. Don't talk unfathomable if you can't take it.
Haha infection doesn't kill Garanak much faster than us, it certainly takes us both longer than an hour. Not sure why you think we were all rejected by Infection, that's an ignorant statement. Herne has consisted of 2 opposing clans since the beginning and it won't be changing any time soon. Anyone in Resurgens that wants to leave is welcome to and encouraged to leave before we waste more dl on them. We are getting enough dl to manage, just completed another set today actually. The only dl noobirth gets is from standing at snorri waiting for table scraps from infection.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder

You said you were killing more bosses than us. So I came back and said that you're not... Pretty straightforward if you ask me. You say your clan is young yet you come to forum bragging about killing spiders. Don't talk **** if you can't take it.
Haha infection doesn't kill Garanak much faster than us, it certainly takes us both longer than an hour. Not sure why you think we were all rejected by Infection, that's an ignorant statement. Herne has consisted of 2 opposing clans since the beginning and it won't be changing any time soon. Anyone in Resurgens that wants to leave is welcome to and encouraged to leave before we waste more dl on them. We are getting enough dl to manage, just completed another set today actually. The only dl noobirth gets is from standing at snorri waiting for table scraps from infection.
Alb let me say it again. Regurgitate has infection rejections. And also lemme say this again. We "work" for our dl. Also from what I am told it usually takes infection 20-30mins. You guys usually take 40-1hr. Also you think you're getting enough dl to manage but failed hungry with even 40 people there. Obviously not enough dl to manage. Also I would like to see where I'm bragging about killing bosses. Believe me we don't have bragging rights but your clan of misfits doesn't either considering the fact that you'd be no where if wh was still Infection. Give it some time, your clan will fall again. You'll go back to belenus heart broken. And we will slowly get better then you. Oh yes and one question. How much duct tape did it take for all of your clan to actually be taped to witches nuts?
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

You said you were killing more bosses than us. So I came back and said that you're not... Pretty straightforward if you ask me. You say your clan is young yet you come to forum bragging about killing spiders. Don't talk **** if you can't take it.
Oh yes one more thing. Tell Timmy to stop trying to sell dl to us and your clannie shotguunspree to stop trying to buy dl from my clannie ty.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

R.I.P My Thread
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Alb let me say it again. Regurgitate has infection rejections. And also lemme say this again. We "work" for our dl. Also from what I am told it usually takes infection 20-30mins. You guys usually take 40-1hr. Also you think you're getting enough dl to manage but failed hungry with even 40 people there. Obviously not enough dl to manage. Also I would like to see where I'm bragging about killing bosses. Believe me we don't have bragging rights but your clan of misfits doesn't either considering the fact that you'd be no where if wh was still Infection. Give it some time, your clan will fall again. You'll go back to belenus heart broken. And we will slowly get better then you. Oh yes and one question. How much duct tape did it take for all of your clan to actually be taped to witches nuts?
Considering you can't even do damage to Garanak I would't expect you to know anything about it. It actualy takes us around an hour and a half to kill it without griefing and an hour+ for infection. But who gives a shot how long it takes when we all know we can take it down. You say we had 40 people at hrungnir?? Lmfao we don't even have 40 ppl active in our clan so stop pulling random numbers out of your ass. Of course we failed hrungnir when we were being griefed and had low dps online. But we've killed several now and will kill many more. While noobirth will be on the sidelines watching inf kill it so you can get armor rings yay. And yes I know you "work" for your dl by camping for infection like tools. If anyone in my clan wanted to join incestion they would be in noobirth obviously.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder

Maybe if he wasn't in a noobass clan :)
We get more bosses then you.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder

You have alot to learn. We don't watch infection kill bosses we help them. Also swine wants us to help you guys on mordris but sadly that's not happening because as you all have said we're just noobs and we are in the clan noobirth. Yet we get asked for help on mordris. Alb when your clan falls I wanna see how much unfathomable you'll still be talking. You are too confident in your clan and your hopes for a pleasent future is much too high. And considering the fact that you camp snorri and sreng to watch inf kill it while we get almost every boggan and spider we ARE getting dl much quicker. And if we weren't your clannies wouldn't be crying to mine about how slow they're getting dl or trying to buy drops from us. You've got 3 hrungnirs out of how much? You've failed more then you've completed. And about the hrungnir armor rings. I wont even say because you have no clue what we get. Again it isn't even your buisness. Also it takes infection maybe an hour when they hardly have any on because they have to start to out lock you guys like always. But with a ready raid amount it is 20-30mins. So have fun killing garanak,watching inf kill snorri, wasting money trying to success hrungnir, killing then selling your aggy drops, and also I hear your clannies KS eachother. Have fun with that too. I'd like to add that resurg started the grief war so we will grief back.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue