Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Jewelry Advice For lvl 179 Ranger

Tadaah my blue name is better than your red. Get rekt

:POP:

@OP, only lux I’d recommend are the str/hp/attack rings. Eldrich rings of valour or something.

Then wait until 200 before buying more.
No lies detected. :P
if you can one day give me a purple name tadaah i would love you forever and ever :D

Also like armo said, the best ranger rings are oblivion tings that are dropped by necro but if you cant get them valour rings are your next best bet. For braces hrung damage attack braces are really nice and so are attack proteus braces. There are a few decent lux braces like the wyld sun brace or even valour brace but they dont really compare to hrung or prot braces.

As for charms there is not any lux charms currently available to players. Theres 2 in the time lost lux shop but they are meh and will cost a lot to try and luck one. If you can find a jalan or comrak storm/blade charm or even a sureshot charm then they are both good charms to have.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

if you can one day give me a purple name tadaah i would love you forever and ever :D
Mace-Windu.jpg
Mace-Windu.jpg (93.33 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
There can only be one. :lol:

(more on topic: for a pre-150 (level 100) dex build, if I've got access to a kron/cronack misc, is it worth trying to get the other pieces, or don't worry about it?)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Mace-Windu.jpg
There can only be one. :lol:

(more on topic: for a pre-150 (level 100) dex build, if I've got access to a kron/cronack misc, is it worth trying to get the other pieces, or don't worry about it?)
imo don’t invest too much sub 150. The repeatables make it a breeze to get to 143 ish and then you’re already almost at 150.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?