Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So Bad

Get rid of es brac for dmg. Replace that event boss ring with a dmg ring. Try to get aggy braces. I suppose ur nearing 155 atm. So u should have around 775 points. Put enough points in vit to have 300 vit with gear, enough points for 400 dex with gear, and remaining points in str. For skills rapid bolas steady sharpen and the skill of ur choice. I didnt say dbl due to having rapid, which ends up giving u more dmg in the end, and also dbl has a cast time and is barely casted during leveling or bossing due to speed boost from lix and rapid. Some suggestions for ur remaining skill is entangle camo sharpshot or longshot. But i wouldnt reccomend longshot due to the fact that it will most likely kill ur dps at bosses. (Only use it if ur on herne with constant greifing and lock battles._.)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I used to be a fan of dex... Not now...

Dump all that dex into str... Your added dex from gear is enough . Use steady, sharpen, bolas, camo, light heal. Spare points in rapid... Max light heal last. Forget skills. Just buff and auto. It's a lot faster lvling. Imo
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Everything looks good nice stats but I'd take a bit out of vit and add to str if you don't need that much. I recommend removing sharp shot and adding to steady aim and sharpen weps they help a lot. Double shot is great because it always hits and should be comparable to sharp damage, I personally didn't use it whilst training due to haste lix but I would recommend it because it's reliable damage.
Pro tip: Don't listen to hawkye
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Pierce is badly resisted in carrowmore mobs so that means your already sh*ty dex skills have gone more sh*ttier.

I went to STR around this level but would suggest until after dl hood.
Wattzon of Sulis

There is no cap at all. The auto attack formula involves a square root meaning strength becomes less useful the more you add. I run 1600 str as a warrior and let me tell you that if I were to run 300 I would struggle with ow mobs. Also, the damage goals you have are insane. I guess rangers aren't that bad if 5k skill hits are realistic at 155. As a warrior at that level with no vit at all and all damage gear I struggled to get 3.5k skill hits.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

There is no cap at all. The auto attack formula involves a square root meaning strength becomes less useful the more you add. I run 1600 str as a warrior and let me tell you that if I were to run 300 I would struggle with ow mobs. Also, the damage goals you have are insane. I guess rangers aren't that bad if 5k skill hits are realistic at 155. As a warrior at that level with no vit at all and all damage gear I struggled to get 3.5k skill hits.
Oh darn, I thought we were talking about a level cap!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread