Quiver of air????? :shock:
PROUD Clansmen of Transcendent
FUTURE General of Retribution

RANGER- LizMojeGule-157+ Full frozen DLgloves/Booties
ROGUE- Osirise 171 DL GLoves/Helm/Booties
MAGE- PolarVortex- 71 with OP rings/skill--- ICE MAGE
EPONA ROGUE--- DrDuke4-84 (rish bish) BANNED :(

Re: Quiver?

Are you planning to be plat heavy every time you want to level? How about every time you want to boss? Are you str build?

Are you dex build?

Are you trying to go for best dps? Are you lacking regen and want some to help with your skills?

No matter what you answer for the most part on these questions, quiver of beasts is the way to go.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Really depends on gear, I used the air quiver for a long time and had great success with it.

Deciding on an offhand or quiver and which to use depends on how good your other supporting gear is. For example you have 4 really good rings, regen is not an issue and you would benefit more from having a haste quiver than a haste ring, etc.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Beast until 150 and then if u want pure dps get str quiv and if u want more dex or regen get quiv of wild
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The Quiver of Air! Removes the need for a haste ring. That way you can add a damage ring to make up the damage loss. :D
This has intrigued me for a while on why a haste ring is so often recommend. Looking at rings vs glives/hands, in most scenarios it looks better to me to use haste gloves. You can only get 10 dex with gloves or a bonus(sharpshot possibly?) but being an auto ranger, the skill bonus doesn't help.

With wearing a haste ring, that either stops being able to wear a comrak or garanak ring personally in my case. I guess ios rangers have even better potential rings to use instead of a haste ring. The scenarios I do use a haste ring is for when I wear full frozen gear.

Can anyone state something I may be missing on why people recommend haste rings without hardly if ever mentioning the opinion of haste gloves, heroric of course.

Thanks

At higher levels the gloves would break the armor sets. People would benegit from the armor sets more at higher lvl than heroic gloves.

I personally use quiver of air(150 str one.-.) And I like it much more than quiv of wild...the dps is insane with this and it also allows me to wear one more dmg ring. In terms of dps it's good but if u don't wanna waste resto get regen quiv
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ok thanks for the reply. I guess I must experiment more with my armor sets and eq as when I wear full frozen and haste ring, my dps seems to drop a lot.

I have a choice of full sets of bone and ancient wyrm along with frozen. At moment no one on our server far as I know has any dl armor,but with the recent events I don't know the goings on with the biggest clan anymore.

I use poison or frost froot comrak sets along with a garanak ring with also a choice of a garanak charm if I wish to break up the sets. I think some experimentation is in order once the Beltane event goes to see if I can get more dps out of my auto ranger.

I am a level 190 ranger with a second device druid so I always have heals, I save my resto pots for the real had stuff relative for me.