Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: stumped

Hahaha the ****** warrior who's been playing 1/3 of what I have tells me I have a lot to learn :lol: Nobody is planning on noobirth helping on Mordris and you're an ignorant child for thinking it would ever happen. I have no clue why you think my clan is going to fail when all we have done is make progress and improved substantially. I'm sure you think we don't get any snorri or sreng from what you hear but manage to get them often. Haha we killed king snorri and real sreng just this morning where were you? Oh you were probably at UCLA for summer school. You're also ignorant of the fact of how long it takes to Garanak for both of us —which is irrelevant in the first place— But you're not part of infection and never will be so I wouldn't expect you to know anything about a boss that's clearly out of your league. Oh and stop flattering yourself we all know that no one would whine to you about not getting dl, it's not like you have any to share. Last time I checked Shotgun is not in Resurgens, I think you had a bit too much dope my 13 yr old friend.
We have screenshots on gb lol.. swine did ask us to help you guys. Like I said you have alot to learn. Your clan must not update the handicaps on info if you don't know. Also I'm a ****** warrior... Find a warrior in your clan who can beat me without using shield wall lol. And clearly I'm not ****** if when um in the arena half of your clan comes. But like I said alb you have alot to learn. Also I bet you didn't know that your clan kept begging me and plas to join a while back. You have alot to learn. Your clan is just a bunch of tag alongside who get their motivation from witchhookr's nut sweat. I'm willing to post the screenshots of swine asking our clan to helping more. Or should I save the embarrassment?
Let me save you the effort
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (232.47 KiB) Viewed 1630 times

I find it funny you think swine is serious :lol:
Yes you're a clairvoyant warrior because you think you're a pro in game when all you've done is become an amateur in the arena. And now again you're flattering yourself to think anyone would beg you to join their clan.
Anyways the grief war is much more painful on infection than us considering they get more bosses. But it's ok althor can probably share a few idols. You can thank Tuna for the war.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

8=====D :o <--WitchHookr
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

:lol: u Did it! U made me laugh._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Yes you're a ****** warrior because you think you're a pro in game when all you've done is become an amateur in the arena. And now again you're flattering yourself to think anyone would beg you to join their clan.
Anyways the grief war is much more painful on infection than us considering they get more bosses. But it's ok althor can probably share a few idols. You can thank Tuna for the war.
Funny you call it a war when its like a bothersome fly infection just shoes away.

Yes you're a ****** warrior because you think you're a pro in game when all you've done is become an amateur in the arena. And now again you're flattering yourself to think anyone would beg you to join their clan.
Lol they did... also swine was very much serious we also have other screenshots of him/her trying to be manipulative and turn us against infection. Also what makes you think swine is serious? You act like you know him after being in a clan with him for a month. And arena isn't my thing I just enjoy destroying your professional vitality based arena rogues.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Also it was Herochamp/Robbie who was complaining about dl. My whole clan knows because he was gonna try to join us lol.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Lmfao nice one super
@Metalica It sure doesn't look like it's nothing when you rage after a few trolls on mordris. I can't even train without Metalica getting his panties in a wad pulling mordris on me bc I ruin his xp.
Keep dreaming dope. Maybe inf will give you some table scraps from mordris eventually
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Lmfao nice one super
@Metalica It sure doesn't look like it's nothing when you rage after a few trolls on mordris. I can't even train without Metalica getting his panties in a wad pulling mordris on me bc I ruin his xp.
Keep dreaming dope. Maybe inf will give you some table scraps from mordris eventually
If they do ill get Mord drops before your clairvoyant clan even gets without our help as it was asked.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Lmfao nice one super
Rage? I was makeing fun of your feeble attempts at griefing. If that raging your a sisy.