Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Other games and hobbies

Hey folks,

Thought it would be interesting to talk about what other related hobbies you all had, are people interested in other fantasy things D&D, Warhammer, Warcraft, Cthulu etc? Just video games or do any of you play RP, tabletop miniatures or board games?
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Other games and hobbies

Hey folks,

Thought it would be interesting to talk about what other related hobbies you all had, are people interested in other fantasy things D&D, Warhammer, Warcraft, Cthulu etc? Just video games or do any of you play RP, tabletop miniatures or board games?
I got back into World of Warcraft but i play a lot of smash with my friends now, i also played splatoon for a period. My friends and I from time to time do Magic the Gathering and D&D
「 H E H E」

Hey folks,

Wish time permitted for doing some of those again, not played D&D in 40yrs, (damn hard to find good DMs) the PC gaming for me ended with EQ, Warcraft started a new generation. Mobile platforms have moved to forefront as can play when have any free time... and can take it with ya, like Trivia Crack if time to short to log here
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

Hey folks,

Can we start a D&D campaign in the office?

Before I got busy with school this year I played a lot of ps4 games with my brother: But the ones I played most were Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 (Destiny 2 is my favorite console game). And I used to play For Honor quite a bit until it got rough. Even played a little bit of Battlefront... Oh! And Skyrim. Cant leave out Skyrim. Hoping they get that multiplayer thing working. :P

I haven't played much board games in a while... but I've never played D&D before, and from what Ive heard would love to start playin it. I like to write stories so role-play games are almost always a +1 for me. Sometimes I even role-play with some friends on games lol.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Age of Empires (2 is the bomb!)
Civilization (all of them are pretty awesome, but I think 5 is my current fav lol)
Mount & Blade (looking forward to Bannerlord so much!) (if you like M&B, check out “Conquerer’s Blade” (in Beta) and lmk if you’re interested in it :D)
Nemesis of the Roman Empire (second installment in a series of pretty awesome games; still my fav),
Stellaris (sci fi fan in me talking),
Crossout (think MadMax as a game),
War Thunder (planes ftw),

Never had the time to get into tabletop games, but they’ve always intrigued me.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Some of the games I play are naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, monster hunter world, dragon ball legends, red dead redemption2 (though I’ve grown tired of this), yugioh duel link,_, , brawl stars, fortnite and COD black ops 4.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Some of the games I play are naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, monster hunter world, dragon ball legends, red dead redemption2 (though I’ve grown tired of this), yugioh duel link,_, , brawl stars, fortnite and COD black ops 4.
I love Yugioh duel links lol

I’m just a pretty big fan of video games in general, (PS, Xbox, Nintendo, PC, Mobile, whatever) and started a ton of single player games and have yet to finish :c . I’ve always liked the extremely cooperative games that require close coordination with teammates to succeed(Rainbow Six is a good example) and probably why I enjoyed CH as much as I do.

Although CH does require a bit more time than some other games I’ve played, there’s a general satisfaction of lixing and bossing a ton and reaching Endgame alongside other clanmates that other games I’ve played didn’t have 8-)

In terms of related genere, closest game to CH I’ve probably played would’ve been Realm of the Mad God (Shoutout to Albertman of Sulis for convincing me in Realm to play CH lol)

Edit: And yes, I’ve played ROBLOX and have to admit I liked it pretty well :twisted:
Last edited by Froze on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roblox
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu